PDA

View Full Version : getting your CNI

sunset112
18th October 2013, 19:16
hi again all
i know CNI QUESTIONS HERE ARE ALWAYS asked. SO HERE WHAT I DID THIS WEEK
i went and got my CNI today after making an appointment with your local registry, after you made your appointment get your passport and proof address bank statement or phone bill or wage slip anything with your address .make sure you have lived in that area they will ask you how long lived at that address and your passport will prove all they need to know about you just ask simple questions about you,(basic) they ask also if married before or changed your name too.and they ask about fiancee name and d.o.b and where she lives, then the place where you will marry
the fee is £35
its all pretty easy ,wait the 21 days then have your CNI , simple as cooking boiled egg
:Jump::xxgrinning--00xx3:

sweetlove
19th October 2013, 01:26
hi again all
i know CNI QUESTIONS HERE ARE ALWAYS asked. SO HERE WHAT I DID THIS WEEK
i went and got my CNI today after making an appointment with your local registry, after you made your appointment get your passport and proof address bank statement or phone bill or wage slip anything with your address .make sure you have lived in that area they will ask you how long lived at that address and your passport will prove all they need to know about you just ask simple questions about you,(basic) they ask also if married before or changed your name too.and they ask about fiancee name and d.o.b and where she lives, then the place where you will marry
the fee is £35
its all pretty easy ,wait the 21 days then have your CNI , simple as cooking boiled egg
:Jump::xxgrinning--00xx3:

hi there.... yes its pretty easy,,, and i think you have same schedule with my fiance lol.... he have a appointment yesterday at registrar office in surrey.... and he will pick it up the cni on November 11...cross finger everything he done it right!....:smile:

sunset112
21st October 2013, 20:14
hi sweetlove yeah same date mine yeah go 11th to pick up as 9th is saturday /good luck to you

Slip
21st October 2013, 21:46
Hope it runs as smooth for me. Can't get mine yet as I don't go until second week in June, but planning to apply end of March so it's valid for the 6 weeks I am there June/July. Even though it will off course be exchanged almost as soon as I get there in June

sweetlove
22nd October 2013, 03:08
[QUOTE=sunset112;464752]hi sweetlove yeah same date mine yeah go 11th to pick up as 9th is saturday /good luck to you[/Q

yeah he will pick it up on nov 11..and flly to manila on nov 28 to change it in local cni here in embassy in manila.... lol its all rushing...anyways! goodluck to you also....