PDA

View Full Version : Smart sim query (Duo -> UK (+75) & PH (+63))

eddiek
19th October 2013, 21:30
hey boys & girls :Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo::Wave::Wave:,

i got a smart sim yesterday in earls court.

Im living here in here london, but my girlfriend is in manilla at the moment.

I purchased the smart sim card to avail of the 2 in 1 sim card option (i.e. UK(+75) & Philippines (+63) number on the 1 sim card) --> this would allow my girlfriend to text me for just 1 Peso /SMS.

However, I tried enabling the Philippine number option, by sending 'DUO ON' to 888, however I'm still waiting to receive the SMS with my Philippine number.

I have checked my balance, and it has not yet taken the £2 monthly subscription charge for this service.
I have contacted customer service, but they keep reassuring me I will receive an SMS shortly with details of my PH number.

Has anyone successfully got their DUO function on their Smart sim to work?

if so, i would be really glad to hear from you.

BTW, if there is a better way to get a PH number here in the UK, please let me know, i have had enough dealings with Smart customer service to last me a lifetime. :Brick::Brick::Brick:

Thanks peeps,

Ed :Rasp::Rasp::Rasp:

Michael Parnham
20th October 2013, 07:23
Hi Ed, just contact 'Calling Now' 02979878749, they will sort out your Smart sim for you!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Terpe
20th October 2013, 09:54
Hi Ed, I can't help with your SIM card woes......but I can offer a warm welcome to Filipino UK :welcomex:

eddiek
20th October 2013, 15:13
Thanks for the help Michael.

I'm gonna give them a call tomorrow, doesn't appear to be anyone picking up today which is understandable on a sunday!

thanks for the help, really looking forward to getting this PH number active, will help a lot!!

thanks mate

Hi Ed, just contact 'Calling Now' 02979878749, they will sort out your Smart sim for you!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

eddiek
20th October 2013, 15:14
Hi Ed, I can't help with your SIM card woes......but I can offer a warm welcome to Filipino UK :welcomex:

thanks for the warm welcome terpe!

I will need to do a proper introduction on the intro section of the site!

have a great sunday mate!

eddiek
20th October 2013, 15:18

thanks very much Michael, Ill give them a call tomorrow.

Life will become a lot easier once this PH sim is active.

Thanks mate!

Michael Parnham
20th October 2013, 16:20
thanks very much Michael, Ill give them a call tomorrow.

Life will become a lot easier once this PH sim is active.

Thanks mate!

Your welcome!:xxgrinning--00xx3: