PDA

View Full Version : confused/need advice

aug06_2006
26th September 2007, 13:45
I'm almost ready to send my FLR application
but I got a problem because my Philippine passport did'nt ammend yet.
And my fiancee visa will be expired this first week of November.

In my passport i'm still holding of my surname.
Do I need to change it to my hubby surname first before I apply the Flr?
Or I can apply the flr even though my Phil. passport did'nt ammend yet?

What are the requirements for passport ammendment and where the place to submit? Help me please! Thanks...

KeithD
26th September 2007, 13:51
You don't have to amend it, although it is always best to clear these things up ASAP to prevent any future confusion/problems that may arise.

ca143
26th September 2007, 14:02

What are the requirements for passport ammendment and where the place to submit? Help me please! Thanks...
U can apply FLR even do ur Phil passport not ammend yet.Same as mine i post my application last sept 07 and they send me back just today with residence permit visa valid for 2 yrs.Anyway,wer r u in Phils?:D

aug06_2006
26th September 2007, 14:10
Thank you Mr. Keith..am really appreciated.

aug06_2006
26th September 2007, 14:25
Hello ca143, tnx 4 ur advice and wow! that was very quick result..congrats! Can u tell me what are the documents u provided for flr? co'z i just want to double check my reqs. i preparing now tnx... I came from Consolacion Cebu and how about u?

ca143
26th September 2007, 14:39
Hello ca143, tnx 4 ur advice and wow! that was very quick result..congrats! Can u tell me what are the documents u provided for flr? co'z i just want to double check my reqs. i preparing now tnx... I came from Consolacion Cebu and how about u?
ur so very much welcome:icon_lol: all the docs that they need.including ur husband bank account.yes dali ra kau basta complete lang imo mga docs.I came from LEYTE bisaya pd.:BouncyHappy:

vbkelly
27th September 2007, 10:16

hi there, change your name into a married name when you apply a british passport thats what i did

aug06_2006
27th September 2007, 11:58
ca143, diay ba bisaya pud ka daghan nata mga bisaya diri hehehe....bitaw oi salamat sa imong reply..

aug06_2006
27th September 2007, 11:59
Hello vbkelly, thank you!

kimmi
27th September 2007, 12:04
hi liza,

i will pray that evetyhing will be alright with ur application..

congratz and good luck..:)

aug06_2006
27th September 2007, 12:59
Hello Kim, thank you and good luck also to yours.

kimmi
27th September 2007, 13:03
well i already submitted my application..hopefully i get a positive result soon..

btw, how can i tack my application aside from calling and sending them an email?

aug06_2006
29th September 2007, 12:18
Kim, sorry for late reply and also I have no idea about your question because when i applied mine i was using the Agency...really sorry for that. Ok, take care!

melmart
29th September 2007, 13:06
u dont need to ammend your passport u still can apply the flr. since u just got married thats still ok but afterwards when u get your passport back which will then your status will be limited leave to remain in the uk then after a couple of months u can then have your passport ammended which will then your surname will be changed into your married name.u have to have your passport ammended before 1 year of your marriage so that you wont pay any penalty.im sending my passport for ammendment and report of marriage next week since its nearly a month till our 1 year of marriage.ucan visit this website which is our phil embassy here in the uk its philemb.org.uk it tells you about the requirements for passport ammendment and the forms that u have to download for you to send to the phil embassy ok.you can ask me if your still not sure alright!

melissa

aug06_2006
1st October 2007, 17:06
Good day! tnx a lot for your help also... its' very grateful that there are nice member here willing to help u anytime. Ok, take care!