PDA

View Full Version : british passport

stevewool
24th October 2013, 07:12
well today we are sending off for the passport, it may come in time, it may not, but its just over 8 weeks before xmas, it might be here by then,
Still no sign of our holidays being given so we thought we may as well go ahead and get this over and done, heres wishing :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

sars_notd_virus
24th October 2013, 07:56
well today we are sending off for the passport, it may come in time, it may not, but its just over 8 weeks before xmas, it might be here by then,
Still no sign of our holidays being given so we thought we may as well go ahead and get this over and done, heres wishing :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

I think i will be there before your intended holiday in december :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Michael Parnham
24th October 2013, 09:06
Shouldn't be more than a couple of weeks or so Steve!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

stevewool
24th October 2013, 18:54
we shall see, we are in no rush

Terpe
24th October 2013, 19:17
we shall see, we are in no rush

It's highly likely that Emma will be called for interview....rarely do they exempt that.
They usually only ask the same questions as on the Naturalisation form AN and the interview only lasts about 20 - 30 mins.

I believe she'll be fine timewise. The passport usually arrives through your postbox within a couple of days of the interview.......I often wondered whether the thing was all approved and prepared before the interview then just sent off after....it's that quick :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Exciting eh :wink:

stevewool
24th October 2013, 19:49
very exciting , but trying to be calm on the outside,

stevewool
28th October 2013, 22:22
well this morning got a message saying they have received the forms and if anything else needed they will be in contact, so thats not to bad ,

marksroomspain
28th October 2013, 22:31
My sons passport was delivered back to us exactly 8 days after posting application even though I am british his mother filipino, no interview for us his parents, I say if your british your british as Emma as now acquired Steve so yes you will have it in very good time as the passport office is certainly more proficient than the UKBA...:xxgrinning--00xx3:

stevewool
28th October 2013, 22:35
we shall see, if its 8 days my Ems might want to use it straight away, a quick hop over to Venice :NoNo::NoNo::NoNo::NoNo::NoNo:, have to try to think of something quick :biggrin:

marksroomspain
28th October 2013, 22:56
we shall see, if its 8 days my Ems might want to use it straight away, a quick hop over to Venice :NoNo::NoNo::NoNo::NoNo::NoNo:, have to try to think of something quick :biggrin:

:laugher: A deserved rep...:xxgrinning--00xx3:

stevewool
28th October 2013, 23:04
:laugher: A deserved rep...:xxgrinning--00xx3:

thanks there, but i am sure a rap over my head will be had when Ems reads this

stevewool
29th October 2013, 08:53
money has been taken yesterday too, but thats the first thing any agency does:icon_lol::icon_lol:

SimonH
29th October 2013, 09:00

Intercept the postman, grab the passport, wrap it up and give it as a Christmas present :icon_lol: