PDA

View Full Version : typical weekend

stevewool
25th October 2013, 20:01
well would you believe it,
Tomorrow we have been invited to a afternoon party at friends may be going into the early evening too, and yes my daughter has just invited herself and our grandson down this weekend too,
Can we do them both or is someone going to be disappointed Typical

lordna
25th October 2013, 20:55
I know EXACTLY what you mean Steve!

We arranged to go and have a meal with my kids and their families (12 of us) altogether at a local restuarant on Sunday...all arranged weeks ago. Then suddenly last week we get an invite the same day to a filipino party where of course there will be lots of food!

I think our solution is we are going to both but not eating at the Filipino party...which seems a bit pointless to me. Eating filipino food is the highlight as far as i am concerned. But then later we will eat (and pay) for a family meal. Doh!

stevewool
25th October 2013, 21:02
i think we will end up going to friends, that way it will be cheaper :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:, nooooooooooooooo, my daughter is coming for the whole weekend so we can see them on the sunday

Terpe
26th October 2013, 08:33
As for me ......well......'Billy no-mates' alone again :bigcry:

stevewool
26th October 2013, 08:37

if we lived closer we would never be alone :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Terpe
26th October 2013, 08:51
if we lived closer we would never be alone :xxgrinning--00xx3:

:xxgrinning--00xx3:

I may be alone, but I'm never lonely .... :wink:

Thanks for that kind reply Steve..very thoughful

stevewool
26th October 2013, 08:52
can you do any plumbing :NoNo::NoNo::NoNo::NoNo:, i do too love my own company , never get bored really,

Terpe
26th October 2013, 08:58
can you do any plumbing :NoNo::NoNo::NoNo::NoNo

Yes...no problems if you have the right tools....

Plumbers live a flush life :biggrin:

Rosie1958
26th October 2013, 08:58

Me too! My partner is out on a 70 mile bike ride around Rutland :doh Guess I will just have to hit the shops later! :biggrin: Got a party to go to this evening so all is not lost :xxparty-smiley-050:

stevewool
26th October 2013, 09:01
Yes...no problems if you have the right tools....

Plumbers live a flush life :biggrin:

i have not the right tool, a adjustable wrench and a cycle helmet light:xxgrinning--00xx3:

stevewool
26th October 2013, 09:03
Me too! My partner is out on a 70 mile bike ride around Rutland :doh Guess I will just have to hit the shops later! :biggrin: Got a party to go to this evening so all is not lost :xxparty-smiley-050:

Rutland water a beautiful part of the world,
We had a great weekend there years ago, stayed at Barnsdale hall, a xmas party weekend it was

Terpe
26th October 2013, 09:04

Funny enough I was just looking out and thinking I might take a bike ride around our local reservoir later. :xxgrinning--00xx3:
I often take my camera with me......some great shots this time of year

Terpe
26th October 2013, 09:06
.....adjustable wrench....

:yikes::yikes:

stevewool
26th October 2013, 09:09
:yikes::yikes:

Wrench not WENCH

stevewool
26th October 2013, 09:13
Funny enough I was just looking out and thinking I might take a bike ride around our local reservoir later. :xxgrinning--00xx3:
I often take my camera with me......some great shots this time of year

there are lots around your way, plus you have that large forest with the sky walkway in the trees too, thats a nice place to go too