PDA

View Full Version : Noob

Mariafeda
30th October 2013, 08:43
Hi everyone. I'm Maf from Philippines, 26 and currently gathering all the required papers for my UK fiancee visa application. I've registered here a month ago and been reading posts pero ngayon lang ako nagkalakas ng loob mag-post. Hehe!

I just want to say that from everything that I've read, it's been really a great help. My fiance and I will be submitting our application soon and I'm looking forward to use all the things I've read from here and also for the help that I'm sure the fellow members here will gladly give.

Cheers! :)

Terpe
30th October 2013, 08:53
Hello Maf, a warm welcome here to Filipino UK :welcomex:

Don't be shy to ask anything you feel unsure about it in connection with your Fiancee Visa

Any reason why you both decided on that instead of the Spouse one ?

Please do also join in the discussions and also discover the secrets of settling down in UK :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Rosie1958
31st October 2013, 05:46
Welcome to the forum, Maf! :Hellooo:

Mariafeda
3rd November 2013, 11:36
Hello Maf, a warm welcome here to Filipino UK :welcomex:

Don't be shy to ask anything you feel unsure about it in connection with your Fiancee Visa

Any reason why you both decided on that instead of the Spouse one ?

Please do also join in the discussions and also discover the secrets of settling down in UK :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Im not sure now, why but I think I've read somewhere that applying for fiancee visa is much quicker. Is that right?
And thanks for the warm welcome :)

Mariafeda
3rd November 2013, 11:37
Thank you, Rosie!

Terpe
3rd November 2013, 11:49
I'm not sure now, why but I think I've read somewhere that applying for fiancee visa is much quicker. Is that right?

And thanks for the warm welcome :)

Hi Maf,

Fiancee visa is not inherently quicker at all.

In fact, there are a number of issues that could create the need for extra documentary support and scrutiny.

It's all a personal decision Maf....:xxgrinning--00xx3: