PDA

View Full Version : Wedding Anniversary

BoholoX
5th November 2013, 17:57
Well, we made it through to our 3rd anniversary today, remember, remember, the 5th of November.

The restaurant has just phoned to cancel our dinner date however, panic!

Also baby Boholox #2 is due April time

Happy days all round

RickyR
5th November 2013, 18:10
Sorry to hear about the restaurant cancellation, any reasonable reason given?

Congratulations on Baby no.2

stevewool
5th November 2013, 18:11
congrat to all, stay at home tonight it will be warmer and cheaper too:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Doc Alan
5th November 2013, 18:49
Congratulations on your third wedding anniversary - traditionally leather :Hellooo: !

Terpe
5th November 2013, 20:51
Well, we made it through to our 3rd anniversary today, remember, remember, the 5th of November.

The restaurant has just phoned to cancel our dinner date however, panic!

Also baby Boholox #2 is due April time

Happy days all round

Congrats for your 3rd happy anniversary :anni-vi:

And more congrats on the forthcoming arrival :baby1:

stevie c
5th November 2013, 22:25
Many congrats

steve monty
5th November 2013, 22:45
Many congratulations on your third wedding anniversary and great news regarding your future arrival to the family! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Rosie1958
5th November 2013, 23:51
Congratulations to you both on your wedding anniversary and also on your impending new arrival! :baby1:

Arthur Little
6th November 2013, 00:45
Tim ... to you & your good lady, :anni-vi:

Congratulations too, on the :BouncyHappy: news of your [next] forthcoming event. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

gWaPito
6th November 2013, 00:46
Congrats for your 3rd happy anniversary :anni-vi:

And more congrats on the forthcoming arrival :baby1:

Congratulations :Jump:...Looks like we had our babies same time period you :biggrin::xxgrinning--00xx3:
I hope the restaurant didn't ruin your day..much worse can happen at sea :smile:...Enjoy your babies :xxgrinning--00xx3:

BoholoX
6th November 2013, 20:08
Thank you for all your good wishes. We ended up going to a pub (there's not much around here) we've never been to before and the food was excellent.

And the restaurant phoned backed grovelling after my curt answering machine message (ruined the anniversary blah blah) pleading us to rebook with the promise of a free bottle of champagne. Win-Win!

Terpe
6th November 2013, 20:14
Thank you for all your good wishes. We ended up going to a pub (there's not much around here) we've never been to before and the food was excellent.

And the restaurant phoned backed grovelling after my curt answering machine message (ruined the anniversary blah blah) pleading us to rebook with the promise of a free bottle of champagne. Win-Win!

Glad it worked it so well :xxgrinning--00xx3:

I'll do almost anything for a free bottle of champers :hubbahubba:

Slip
6th November 2013, 21:52
Congrats on 3 years.

Monday is a year since I proposed and I have spent the evening making a picture video as promised for us!!! another 7 months and hopefully I'll be married.