PDA

View Full Version : Typhoon Yolanda

anvee
7th November 2013, 15:33
We live in Batangas which is south of Manila near Laguna, typhoon Yolanda supposedly should hit us this coming 24-48 hours, I just want to wish everyone in the Philippines to be safest they can be since it is now Signal no. 4 in Leyte and Samar!

Will update more tomorrow, have to sleep now!

Stay safe once again!

highlander01
8th November 2013, 00:14
Best of luck to all. Look horrendous on the weather channels. :-(

sars_notd_virus
8th November 2013, 18:36
We live in Batangas which is south of Manila near Laguna, typhoon Yolanda supposedly should hit us this coming 24-48 hours, I just want to wish everyone in the Philippines to be safest they can be since it is now Signal no. 4 in Leyte and Samar!

Will update more tomorrow, have to sleep now!

Stay safe once again!

Ala Eh kabayan!!
I spoke to mum earlier she said its signal number 4 in Mindoro which is quite not far from us in Batangas..keep calm and we are all praying for the Philippines.

John.C
9th November 2013, 12:31
I spent a large part of yesterday watching this on Sky News whilst attending an appointment. I was unable to use my cellphone. SKY NEWS NEVER SAID EXACTLY WHERE THE STORM WAS. No Maps. No detail. Just film of storms...from where??? :mad::mad::mad:
Do they think we are all idiots???

Can you imagine watching a Sky News report about a massive storm in the USA and them never telling you exactly where the storm is. Is it Chicago? Is it New Orleans?

I am absolutely sick to death of this patronising News Coverage. Apart from letting down the huge filipino population in the UK, it is a huge insult to our intelligence.

anvee
9th November 2013, 15:51
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxfXUjdphK8

For your information in Tacloban City alone. Please pray for them