PDA

View Full Version : Theresa May must be glad she's not on performance-related pay

joebloggs
8th November 2013, 14:31
:iagree::gp:

Though it's hard to make any great claim of consistency from this government, one thing it has been steadfast about is performance-related pay. Why should people who are not up to the job reap the benefits of those who excel? Why should the taxpayers shell out for failure ?

read more here .. http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2013/nov/08/theresa-may-performance-related-pay-immigration-policy

Dedworth
8th November 2013, 14:44
Typical biased Guardian reporting

In your opinion Joe how does her "performance" compare with her predecessors from the last Labour Govt ?

For example did the likes of Jacqui Sniff, Charles Clarke and John Reid ever manage to deport any islamic hate preachers/terrorists or were they too busy fiddling their expenses ? What clampdowns if any did they introduce on sham colleges and student visa abuse ?

None.............. I was right - but it was fine to keep the floodgates of uncontrolled immigration open allowing untold scum, criminals and other assorted filth in as they would all become future labour voters

les_taxi
8th November 2013, 17:36

In your opinion Joe how does her "performance" compare with her predecessors from the last Labour Govt ?

For example did the likes of Jacqui Sniff, Charles Clarke and John Reid ever manage to deport any islamic hate preachers/terrorists or were they too busy fiddling their expenses ? What clampdowns if any did they introduce on sham colleges and student visa abuse ?

None.............. I was right - but it was fine to keep the floodgates of uncontrolled immigration open allowing untold scum, criminals and other assorted filth in as they would all become future labour voters

100% correct and another thing ban the Bloody Burka!

bigmarco
8th November 2013, 19:44
Only 1.5% of reports alleging illegal immigration result in a person being removed from the UK, MPs have said.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-24858574

Personally I think her time is up. She's getting to many of the wrong headlines and things are not improving to any great extent. Time to give Mark Harper a go in the top job.

joebloggs
8th November 2013, 21:31

and the daily mail is not biased :icon_lol: