PDA

View Full Version : Hello all !!

donmac
1st October 2007, 21:36
Just signed up to the forum so I thought that I'd better introduce myself :) I'm Don and I live in Shepperton in Middlesex and work in a town called New Malden which is but a short train-ride away. My wonderful "other half" is a Cebuana who currently lives and works in Dubai - we met in 2005 when I was working there too. She was here for a couple of weeks in August and we are planning for her to come back again later this month for a few more weeks, maybe even until after Christmas. Hopefully I'll gain some useful information and advice from the forum and maybe even some new friends :) (I don't really know what I'm doing but hopefully I will be able to post this successfully !!)

silver13
2nd October 2007, 12:12
hello to you too and welcome to the forum:Hellooo::Hellooo: you can find many friends here and other info:)

LEAHnew
2nd October 2007, 12:15
Hi Donmac welcome to the forum:Hellooo::Hellooo:

kimmi
2nd October 2007, 12:25
hi Don, welcome to the forum..I am very sure u will enjoy ur stay here,find all the informations u need and will meet a lot of nice and friendly people around here..Goodluck mate..:)

Pepe n Pilar
2nd October 2007, 13:18
Hi Don welcome to the forum.. You will meet lots of nice and friendly people here, i did....:)

charlwill
2nd October 2007, 13:55
Hi Don, welcome to the forum and hope you will find lots of friends in here.

aug06_2006
2nd October 2007, 15:57
Hello Don, welcome to this helpful site.

melmart
2nd October 2007, 15:57
hi donmac welcome to the forum.im a cebuana as well like your wonderful other half! hope she could be able to come here again and yes this site is really good not just u will gain information but most importantly u will gain wonderful friends in here!

andypaul
2nd October 2007, 19:17
Welcome to the forum Donmac, hope you find the site useful. New malden thats South Korea town. Used to live near there when growing up.

mach
3rd October 2007, 02:09
weLcome to the forum Don :Hellooo: