PDA

View Full Version : "Wife" has just been given ILR

DaveW
20th November 2013, 21:17
My wife who i am only recently separated from has today recieved her residence permit card ILR. Valid until 2023.
I'm very happy for her as she works so hard and even though we have both been through a very bad time she has been so strong and dedicated to her work.
Only applied in mid september, they sent a letter back asking for more proof we lived together between a certain time. Hard to prove when you both have seperate bank accounts and other bills. But i sent back what we could. So now approved.
Hard to believe she even got to the UK, when in 2010 the visa application i sent out (Fiance') was the wrong form all done by a lawyer here. They made her fill out the correct form in 30 minutes in the visa application centre in manila, she never even completed it fully but it was still approved in august 2010.
How things change, they are refusing applications immensely at the moment, even genuine ones.

stevewool
20th November 2013, 21:23
its always good to hear good news and in your case its nice you can post something like this about your partner whether she is your ex or not, well done to her

marksroomspain
20th November 2013, 22:49
DaveW a top man my hat comes off to you as Steve says even though she is your ex you can post on a positive note, a well desreved rep...:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Rosie1958
21st November 2013, 00:52
Well done Dave and congratulations to your estranged wife. I am sure that your support has been much appreciated in securing the visa :xxgrinning--00xx3: