PDA

View Full Version : Row over Attorney General's remarks

les_taxi
23rd November 2013, 22:21
The Attorney General has apologised after apparently suggesting to a newspaper that corruption is rife in Britain's Pakistani community. Dominic Grieve said, "Sorry if I have caused any offence" and insisted he was not trying to single out one group.

Here we go again :cwm23:
I believe his comments yet he is forced to apologise, we are shafted here now :censored:

Dedworth
23rd November 2013, 22:37
He is quite right the Pakistanis are rife with corruption - it is part & parcel of their culture

grahamw48
24th November 2013, 00:07
My reply re-posted from the other thread on the subject...

I'm sure he's right too.

At last someone has had the guts to expose these cheating crooks. If it's not fraudulent use of the postal voting system, it's fake driving licences, credit cards, passports, benefit claims, etc.

How many times have I stated that these people bring with them their 3rd world habits...as well as their hate of us, their stone-age religion and their bombs ? :mad:

Now they'll go back to sheltering under the 'race-hate' umbrella that we provided them with, while they worm their way further into our system by getting their leaders elected.

Don't shoot the messenger.

...To which I will add:

I have been dealing with this 'community' since becoming a grocery representative back in 1971, when Bradford was on my 'patch', and part of my job was to call on all the small corner shops etc....same when I later worked for Rothmans Cigarettes.

Again I found myself regularly dealing with them when I went in to selling home improvements. (Did you know that 'Safestyle' windows is now owned and run by Pakistanis in Bradford ?).

More recently I regularly visit them in their homes as part of my current work.

This behaviour and attitude (as raised by the Attorney General) is not something that is a figment of some wicked racist's imagination. :mad:

Dedworth
24th November 2013, 01:29
Again I found myself regularly dealing with them when I went in to selling home improvements. (Did you know that 'Safestyle' windows is now owned and run by Pakistanis in Bradford ?).

I knew this but good of you to bring to peoples attention Graham. Here's another company http://www.medinadairy.co.uk/#/home

londonupnorth
24th November 2013, 01:34
Perhaps they perfected the self serving economic/political model from the experts:

In the 18th century, the joint-stock company was a distinct entity created by the King of Great Britain as Royal Charter trading companies. These entities were sometimes awarded legal monopoly in designated regions of the world, such as the British East India Company.

Bribery and corruption were inherent in this type of corporate model as the local managers sought to avoid close supervision by the Courts of Governors, politicians, and Prime Ministers. (no trite comic shorthand)

He is quite right the Pakistanis are rife with corruption - it is part & parcel of their culture

tiger31
24th November 2013, 04:14
you only need to watch how they assist the taliban while pretending not to be helping them says it all in my books .In reality they hate our western lifestyles and want us to adopt their way of life .multiculturism will never work in our society,we are just too far apart in our own thinking .To me a racist is a person who hates all races apart from their own .I don,t class myself as a racist as I don,t hate all groups of people but I won,t tolorate a group that wishes to impose their way of lifestyle on to me.The indians are another group who use the race card quite often when it suits them .But they only have to look at how they treat their own people with the caste system to show that double stanards are being played out here .This topic could go on and on but i,ll retire for now.

les_taxi
24th November 2013, 10:13
Most of my encounters Indian's have been good, it's a different story with the Pakistanis pretty much down to religion too :doh

Dedworth
24th November 2013, 21:21
Dominic Grieve knew what he was saying and was right to say it. By all means ask him to explain, but he shouldn't have to apologise

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/benedictbrogan/100247406/dominic-grieve-knew-what-he-was-saying-and-was-right-to-say-it-by-all-means-ask-him-to-explain-but-he-shouldnt-have-to-apologise/