PDA

View Full Version : spain

mendoza82
4th December 2013, 20:55
Hi everyone,sorry if im not updated here anymore, just busy at work and as soon as to get home all i want is BED :icon_lol: after a long day at work..Anyway i just want to ask coz my friend from spain invited me to come over in spain what visa or any requirements do i need to apply? and how much the visa cost? how long to process the visa?thanks in advance :smile:

Longweekend
5th December 2013, 00:46
You will require a Schengen visa if you're Filipna, no charge if you are married to a European. A few hoops to jump through to obtain one but we always found he Dutch consulate the easiest place ....

Terpe
5th December 2013, 15:57
Hi everyone,sorry if im not updated here anymore, just busy at work and as soon as to get home all i want is BED :icon_lol: after a long day at work..Anyway i just want to ask coz my friend from spain invited me to come over in spain what visa or any requirements do i need to apply? and how much the visa cost? how long to process the visa?thanks in advance :smile:

To travel to Spain you'll need to apply for a Schengen Visa in person at the Spanish Embassy.

If you intend to travel with your EU citizen spouse you will come under EU freedom of movement rules and the visa will be free of charge.Also you'll be exempt from compliance with submission of details about travel booking, accommodation, employment,resources,itinerary, Medical Insurances.

If you intend to travel alone you will not have any entitlements under EU freedom of movement. Means you'll be expected to pay for the Schengen Visa. (approx £50)
You'll also be expected to fully comply with the normal visa requirements for your nationality.(employment,resources,itinerary, Medical Insurances etc.)

Processing doesn't take long...just a couple weeks max depending on the time of year, your nationality and the specific Embassy where you make application.

mendoza82
5th December 2013, 21:55
oh right,thanks sir terpe as always..thats very informative..salamat po:smile:

mendoza82
5th December 2013, 21:55
You will require a Schengen visa if you're Filipna, no charge if you are married to a European. A few hoops to jump through to obtain one but we always found he Dutch consulate the easiest place ....
thanks for the info:smile: