PDA

View Full Version : Birthday Wishes, Terpe - A True Gentleman!

Arthur Little
8th December 2013, 23:32
Peter ... your many friends here on Filipino/UK hope you and Carina had a really wonderful day together. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

:icon_sorry: ... I knew, somehow, this date had a special significance aside from my Wedding Anniversary. It even struck me what it was in the middle of last week ... yet when the time came, it completely slipped my mind. :olddude: ... senior moment ... or too much excitement?? Perhaps it was that pint of Magners :party-smiley-012: I'd indulged myself with over lunch? Ah yes, that was it!

So [slightly] later than intended ... :birthday:

grahamw48
9th December 2013, 00:00
Aww....sorry, I hadn't realised !

Happy birthday Peter, and thanks again for all the help you've given to so many forum members. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

I hope you had a great day with your loved ones. :birthday::66:

Ako Si Jamie
9th December 2013, 00:04
Happy birthday Peter. Hope you had a great day. :birthday:

marksroomspain
9th December 2013, 00:44
Happy Birthday Peter:xxparty-smiley-050: :xxgrinning--00xx3:

gWaPito
9th December 2013, 02:32
Happy birthday Peter :biggrin::xxgrinning--00xx3:

rani
9th December 2013, 04:45
Happy happy birthday, Peter!

Happy anniversary, Arthur!

:Jump::heartshape1::Jump:

Thank you both for the untiring help/advise that you have extended to all the members of this forum.

Your dedication to the forum is highly appreciated and i hope that you wont get tired of giving advise to all of us.

Happy many returns and wishing you a lifetime of happiness :Wave:

jake
9th December 2013, 05:13
Happy Birthday Peter :Beer:

stevewool
9th December 2013, 07:43
well this one went under the radar, a very happy birthday to a friend of many many people, happy birthday Peter

Doc Alan
9th December 2013, 09:18
Happy Birthday Peter :birthday:

Dedworth
9th December 2013, 11:36
Hope you had a good one Terpe and only beered in moderation :NEW1:

les_taxi
9th December 2013, 11:39
Happy Birthday :xxgrinning--00xx3:

raynaputi
9th December 2013, 12:15
Happy Birthday Peter! :heartshape1:

:xxparty-smiley-050::birthday::xxparty-smiley-050:

Steve.r
9th December 2013, 12:22
Happy birthday my friend

steve charie and family

Michael Parnham
9th December 2013, 12:34
A very happy birthday to the man who has helped many couples through very difficult and stressful UKBA applications. We are all truly thankful of your help Peter! :birthday::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Michael Parnham
9th December 2013, 12:48
Peter ... your many friends here on Filipino/UK hope you and Carina had a really wonderful day together. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

:icon_sorry: ... I knew, somehow, this date had a special significance aside from my Wedding Anniversary. It even struck me what it was in the middle of last week ... yet when the time came, it completely slipped my mind. :olddude: ... senior moment ... or too much excitement?? Perhaps it was that pint of Magners :party-smiley-012: I'd indulged myself with over lunch? Ah yes, that was it!

Happy Anniversary To yourself and Myrna Arthur! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Moy
9th December 2013, 12:51
TO the one in a million man Terpe :wink:.. words arent enough to describe you therefore my friend Happy Natal DAY :wink::heartshape1::biggrin::smile: wish you all the best Life CAN OFFFER1! :wink::heartshape1:

gladz
9th December 2013, 13:36
Happy birthday Terpe and to all the birthday celebrants today including myself.:smile:

Cheers!

:xxparty-smiley-050:

joebloggs
9th December 2013, 14:21
:xxparty-smiley-050: :birthday:

Arthur Little
9th December 2013, 14:34
... including myself. :smile:

................ :yeahthat: ?

:cwm24: ... glad you mentioned it, Gladz ... :birthday:

imagine
9th December 2013, 14:42
wishing you a wonderful birthday , best wishes and much respect to you Peter :birthday: :xxparty-smiley-050:

imagine
9th December 2013, 14:47

and a Happy Anniversary Arthur and Myrna respect and best wishes to you both:anni-vi:

lordna
9th December 2013, 14:56
Happy Birthday to you and hope you have a good day. ....and while i am here thanks for all the help you have given us in the past.

BoholoX
9th December 2013, 15:11
Happy Birthday from yet another family your knowledge and assistance helped be together finally.

Enjoy.

skysisi
9th December 2013, 15:14
Happy happy birthday sir peter, hope you have a brilliant day!

Thank you for all your help and advice you've given to me ur such a great man and very helpful here in the forum. Thank you so much. Enjoy ur celebration :)

Arthur Little
9th December 2013, 16:15
:icon_offtopic: ... I realise (and humbly apologise for interrupting this thread compiled to mark your BIG DAY yesterday, Peter!) I wanted, though,
to extend my thanks to the following people for also including here, their kind compliments & good wishes on my anniversary:

Rani, :thankyou: Michael and Stewart ... thankyou, too.

stevie c
9th December 2013, 16:57
Many happy returns peter & many thanks for all the help and encouragement you have given over the years :xxgrinning--00xx3:

melovesengland
9th December 2013, 18:05
One of the best members in the forum. Very informative as well as helpful.

Many happy returns Sir Peter! Wish you all the best and we hope that you wont get tired answering our queries.

Have a blast! :xxparty-smiley-050::birthday::Wine::party-smiley-012::birthday::xxparty-smiley-050:

Iani
9th December 2013, 20:16
Happy birthday fella, hope it's been a good one :xxgrinning--00xx3:

fred
10th December 2013, 00:25
Happy birthday Peter!!

Arthur Little
10th December 2013, 00:31
One of the best members in the forum. Very informative as well as helpful.

:xxgrinning--00xx3: ... HEAR, HEAR!

I should've renamed this thread: :veryhappy:" ... for he's a Jolly Good Fel~low ... (Reprise) and ...

... so say ALL of us"!

:biggrin: ... just wanted to ensure as many members as possible would :ReadIt: and respond - once they realised who the subject was - which they did! :wink:

Rosie1958
10th December 2013, 01:36
Many Happy Returns, Terpe, I do hope you enjoyed your special day :birthday:

Terpe
11th December 2013, 13:21
A sincere big thankyou to you all for your birthday greetings.
Special thanks to sir Arthur for having a good memory and a kind heart. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

I'm having a great birthday. Very simple and far away from the routine and noise of daily life.
Forest life is good with a bottle of cold beer and the company of someone I love.

Thanks again all you lovely members:Jump:

blessed_ekim0826
11th December 2013, 13:38
Belated :birthday: to Sir Terpe and
:anni-vi: to Sir Arthur. :smile::xxparty-smiley-050:

sars_notd_virus
11th December 2013, 18:36
better late than never....:birthday: Peter!!

cessxy
11th December 2013, 19:54
Happy birthday terpe :smile:

andy222
11th December 2013, 20:49
Belated birthday greeting Terpe. Your a legend. (in the nicest possible way).:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Nick30
12th December 2013, 09:20
Happy Birthday Terpe :)

Hope you had a great day and thanks for all the great help on this forum.

bigmarco
13th December 2013, 13:14
Belated Birthday wishes Terpe. Glad to see you had a good celebration with your Mahal. :xxgrinning--00xx3: