PDA

View Full Version : Time to boycott Dominos Pizzas

Dedworth
10th December 2013, 11:53
Disgraceful comments :mad:

'Let in more migrants for jobs Britons don’t want,' says Domino's Pizza boss

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/447727/Let-in-more-migrants-for-jobs-Britons-don-t-want-says-Domino-s-Pizza-boss

I don't buy from any of these takeaway Pizza joints as I've felt for a long time that they're a haven for illegal immigrants and Food Hygiene dodgers

tiger31
10th December 2013, 12:48

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/447727/Let-in-more-migrants-for-jobs-Britons-don-t-want-says-Domino-s-Pizza-boss

I don't buy from any of these takeaway Pizza joints as I've felt for a long time that they're a haven for illegal immigrants and Food Hygiene dodgers

very true because cash in hand jobs are really easy to come by.I found out that our local chineese take away delivery boy was earning more then me when I was driving cabs so go figure .

Pete/London
10th December 2013, 12:55
We already have some 1 million plus workers here from the poorer countries of Europe and yet he still cant fill his vacancies, so he is obviously not paying a very good wage.

Does he want us to keep letting in workers from even more poorer countries so they can work for peanuts?

Its about time the taxpayer stops helping these big companies with tax credits and housing benefits for their workers and they paid a decent living wage.:mad:

Better still pay a breadwinner wage so Women have the choice to stay at home during the formative years of their children growing up.

Arthur Little
10th December 2013, 13:22
Better still pay a breadwinner wage so Women have the choice to stay at home during the formative years of their children growing up.

:yeahthat:'s what should happen ... then there'd be a lot more jobs available for school-leavers.

Pete/London
10th December 2013, 15:20
:yeahthat:'s what should happen ... then there'd be a lot more jobs available for school-leavers.

Wishful thinking I`m afraid Arthur :smile:

fred
10th December 2013, 16:32
Does he want us to keep letting in workers from even more poorer countries so they can work for peanuts?

He wont have to wait very long!
2014!!
I think he will need to stock up on peanuts.

Pete/London
10th December 2013, 16:38
He wont have to wait very long!
2014!!
I think he will need to stock up on peanuts.

I think most of them are already here, but all the rest of the family will join them then.

Off topic, but did you know you can buy EU citizenship for approx. £650,000 via Malta, and then add a couple of thousand more for family members.:smile:

grahamw48
10th December 2013, 17:57
We already have some 1 million plus workers here from the poorer countries of Europe and yet he still cant fill his vacancies, so he is obviously not paying a very good wage.

Its about time the taxpayer stops helping these big companies with tax credits and housing benefits for their workers and they paid a decent living wage.:mad:

Spot-on. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Dedworth
10th December 2013, 21:13
Mark Harper, the Immigration minister, has hit back at Lance Batchelor, the chief executive of Domino’s Pizza, who said he had hired outside Europe to fill posts.

“He should probably pay his staff a little more and he might find them easier to recruit,” Mr Harper told MPs.

Michael Parnham
10th December 2013, 21:18

Never had a Pizza!:Erm:

Arthur Little
11th December 2013, 18:43
Mark Harper, the Immigration minister, has hit back at Lance Batchelor, the chief executive of Domino’s Pizza, who said he had hired outside Europe to fill posts.

“He should probably pay his staff a little more and he might find them easier to recruit,” Mr Harper told MPs.

:gp: ... spot-on!

................... :yeahthat:'s it in "black'n' white"!

Arthur Little
11th December 2013, 19:02
Never had a Pizza! :Erm:

:cwm24: ... WOT? :grosyeux: ... piz'zake, Michael!

grahamw48
11th December 2013, 19:34
My son worked part-time (on the phone) at Dominos, while he was at college. :cwm25:

He seemed quite happy, and the manager was a Filipino ! I enjoyed eating all the free grub he brought home too. :biggrin:

http://imageshack.us/a/img203/3862/jubileevidsandpics009.jpg

andy222
11th December 2013, 20:44

Totally agree. Greedy businessmen again. The times when the wife used to stay at home and the husband earned a decent wage are long gone and will never come back for the majority.

Michael Parnham
11th December 2013, 22:52
:cwm24: ... WOT? :grosyeux: ... piz'zake, Michael!

I don't eat other than British food really, tried a couple of things but nothing special, also never been to a restaurant in the UK for a meal apart from a fish & chip café two or three times! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

tiger31
13th December 2013, 08:16
I don't eat other than British food really, tried a couple of things but nothing special, also never been to a restaurant in the UK for a meal apart from a fish & chip café two or three times! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

it sounds like you have lived a rather sheltered life michael lol I can,t believe you have never ate pizza ,you don,t know what ya missin bro so yum yum

grahamw48
13th December 2013, 10:37
Think of it as a massive piece of cheese on toast Michael. :biggrin:

Nobody would want to eat out with me (very rare of course)....having to sit there listening to me calculating the cost of the ingrediants while musing over the cleanliness of the kitchen etc, then not leaving a tip. :icon_lol:

bigmarco
13th December 2013, 12:58
No doubt he will also be bringing these ideas to his new job at SAGA in may next year. :NoNo:
Domino's don't get any business from me anyway but SAGA haven't got a chance in the future.

grahamw48
13th December 2013, 13:02
I take it as a personal affront when Saga send me stuff in the post. :mad:

Michael Parnham
13th December 2013, 21:02
Think of it as a massive piece of cheese on toast Michael. :biggrin:

Nobody would want to eat out with me (very rare of course)....having to sit there listening to me calculating the cost of the ingrediants while musing over the cleanliness of the kitchen etc, then not leaving a tip. :icon_lol:

Seems like you're very sensible Graham! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Dedworth
13th December 2013, 21:07
it sounds like you have lived a rather sheltered life michael lol I can,t believe you have never ate pizza ,you don,t know what ya missin bro so yum yum

I don't think my Dad ever ate one he used to call them WOP DOUGH - he was very conservative about his food :biggrin:

Michael Parnham
13th December 2013, 21:18

No Brian not sheltered, but never one for going out in the evenings, don't drink don't smoke or anything like that. Always saved money and bought the best of what I could afford also holidays twice a year, for eg: spend £1000 on a REL sub woofer for my theatre sound system or buy a professional camcorder at £7000 no car finance just exchanged £2000 and my car for another new car every year. All my ex wife's Filipina friends used to think we were rich but no way, I was careful so that we could afford good things in life. If I have enough years ahead of me I will do it again as we have no finance and as soon as Maritess ILR is out of the way I'm sure I will be successful and do it again! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

tiger31
14th December 2013, 02:54
No Brian not sheltered, but never one for going out in the evenings, don't drink don't smoke or anything like that. Always saved money and bought the best of what I could afford also holidays twice a year, for eg: spend £1000 on a REL sub woofer for my theatre sound system or buy a professional camcorder at £7000 no car finance just exchanged £2000 and my car for another new car every year. All my ex wife's Filipina friends used to think we were rich but no way, I was careful so that we could afford good things in life. If I have enough years ahead of me I will do it again as we have no finance and as soon as Maritess ILR is out of the way I'm sure I will be successful and do it again! :xxgrinning--00xx3:
if you got any spare send it to me hahahaha I like dining out when we can afford it. It is a way of giving the g.f a break from cooking too, well me I can,t even boil an egg hahahaha

KeithD
14th December 2013, 20:19
The hors racing industry in the UK has to bring people in from Europe to work in the stables as British people just do no want a job that involves getting up at 4am every day and cleaning out racing stables. That job is not good enough for British people. I suppose we are too proud these days to shovel horse poo..... Sorry... I did I proud? I meant LAZY

If anyone wants a job, you can easily get one in the horsey world .... but you have to start at the bottom :action-smiley-081: :biggrin:

grahamw48
14th December 2013, 20:24
I used to do that when I was a zoo keeper.

The worst smelling :censored: is from the big cats. :thumbsdown:

les_taxi
14th December 2013, 20:26
if you got any spare send it to me hahahaha I like dining out when we can afford it. It is a way of giving the g.f a break from cooking too, well me I can,t even boil an egg hahahaha
It looks like i will be sending you spare Tiger:bigcry:

les_taxi
14th December 2013, 20:27
Some fast food is really hits the spot,a good piza is delicious:xxgrinning--00xx3:

grahamw48
14th December 2013, 20:30
Must admit, Italian is my favourite food. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

les_taxi
14th December 2013, 20:35
Yea most italian stuff good,my fav is Indian-from a proper Indian-not the other lot!

Pete/London
15th December 2013, 02:21
I used to do that when I was a zoo keeper.

The worst smelling :censored: is from the big cats. :thumbsdown:

Going by the smell from our old pussy cat I can imagine it only gets worse the bigger they are:biggrin:

tiger31
15th December 2013, 04:06
It looks like i will be sending you spare Tiger:bigcry:
lol can,t wait hahaha the results keep going my way ,hoping villa will get at least a draw today :biggrin:

joebloggs
15th December 2013, 09:19
lol can,t wait hahaha the results keep going my way ,hoping villa will get at least a draw today :biggrin:

paying it forward tiger31, your act of kindness to those kids the other day, now les will be repaying you for that act of kindness soon :biggrin:

les_taxi
15th December 2013, 10:11
paying it forward tiger31, your act of kindness to those kids the other day, now les will be repaying you for that act of kindness soon :biggrin:

It's looking that way,we shall have a clearer picture after the next 5 relatively easy games

tiger31
15th December 2013, 10:14
:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Michael Parnham
15th December 2013, 10:18

You surprise me Brian, when we pay you a visit next year I will teach you how to boil the perfect egg. When we lived in Dumaguete I often had a couple of boiled eggs for breakfast, we used to get up in the morning and after drinking a mango juice we walked to the boulevard on the sea front, and when we arrived home I sat on the verandah with my boiled eggs watching the sunrise! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

tiger31
15th December 2013, 10:28
:xxgrinning--00xx3:yes ive worked it out at the current exchange rate 100 quid will get me 96 large bottles of red horse cheers les hic hic :biggrin:

tiger31
15th December 2013, 10:30
You surprise me Brian, when we pay you a visit net year I will teach you how to boil the perfect egg. When we lived in Dumaguete I often had a couple of boiled eggs for breakfast, we used to get up in the morning and after drinking a mango juice we walked to the boulevard on the sea front, and when we arrived home I sat on the veranda with my boiled eggs watching the sunrise!:xxgrinning--00xx3:
those were the days lol I bet when you look out your window now you wish you were still here right ?

Michael Parnham
15th December 2013, 20:36
those were the days lol I bet when you look out your window now you wish you were still here right ?

Don't get me wrong Brian, there were many things I enjoyed also a few I miss and I know I can experience those things every time I visit, but when I put on my sensible hat I know I'm in the correct place!:xxgrinning--00xx3: