PDA

View Full Version : too much reading about reviews

stevewool
11th December 2013, 22:57
you all know i am looking at buying another camera and i have got it down to two,
The nikon d5100 or the nikon d7000, both are good cameras but the d7000 to me has the edge, or so i thought, i have been to the camera shop and looked at both and i do like the d7000 and that was it, My mind made up just have to tell Ems which one i would like,
So at home i am showing her the pictures and reading the reviews and right at the end of the review about the d7000 was, this camera is the best you can get, but if you want nice pictures too, go for the d5100, :doh:doh:doh:doh:doh:doh:doh:doh:doh, back to the drawing board

Michael Parnham
11th December 2013, 23:07
you all know i am looking at buying another camera and i have got it down to two,
The nikon d5100 or the nikon d7000, both are good cameras but the d7000 to me has the edge, or so i thought, i have been to the camera shop and looked at both and i do like the d7000 and that was it, My mind made up just have to tell Ems which one i would like,
So at home i am showing her the pictures and reading the reviews and right at the end of the review about the d7000 was, this camera is the best you can get, but if you want nice pictures too, go for the d5100, :doh:doh:doh:doh:doh:doh:doh:doh:doh, back to the drawing board

The difference will be minimal, but the photo's will be the same quality so buy the cheapest one Steve! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

stevewool
11th December 2013, 23:32
thats my thought too Michael, but with both of them in my hands the d7000 felt better, and it should last me years and there are more attachments i can get for the d7000, i shall sleep on it, a xmas bonus from work should help pay for it, but there will be no xmas gift for ems :Erm::Erm::Erm::Erm:, see what she says now

Michael Parnham
12th December 2013, 08:17
thats my thought too Michael, but with both of them in my hands the d7000 felt better, and it should last me years and there are more attachments i can get for the d7000, i shall sleep on it, a xmas bonus from work should help pay for it, but there will be no xmas gift for ems :Erm::Erm::Erm::Erm:, see what she says now

As long as you can cope with all the extra's, don't make it too complicated, remember with todays technology the results will be just the same Steve!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

SimonH
12th December 2013, 08:38
Have a look here, and see what features you'll utilise:-

http://snapsort.com/compare/Nikon-D5100-vs-Nikon_D7000