PDA

View Full Version : Stuck in Window Burglar forced to beg his victim to call police for help

Dedworth
12th December 2013, 14:20
Burglar forced to beg his victim to call police for help after he got stuck upside down while climbing through bathroom window

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2522445/Burglar-forced-beg-victim-police-help-got-stuck-upside-climbing-bathroom-window.html#ixzz2nGZvOobd

I'd have used my baseball bat to try and free him :biggrin:

lordna
12th December 2013, 15:40
No doubt the home owner Richard Wilson said "I don't believe it"

grahamw48
12th December 2013, 16:52
Burglar forced to beg his victim to call police for help after he got stuck upside down while climbing through bathroom window

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2522445/Burglar-forced-beg-victim-police-help-got-stuck-upside-climbing-bathroom-window.html#ixzz2nGZvOobd

I'd have used my baseball bat to try and free him :biggrin:

Hahahahahahahahahaha ! :laugher:

Wot a twot. :doh

'His face flushed, but his broad shoulders saved him'. :biggrin:

lordna
12th December 2013, 19:26
No doubt the home owner Richard Wilson said "I don't believe it"

erm....Richard Wilson being the actor who played "Victor Meldrew"!

Arthur Little
12th December 2013, 20:03
Discovering him at 5.30am, the burglar told homeowner Richard Wilson: 'Please help! Call the police'

Court was told: 'It would be funny if it were not so serious'

:laugher: ... it IS, funny! :biggrin: ... Richard Wilson - better~known as 'Victor Meldrew'? :laughitupsmilie: ... "I don't believe it"!

Arthur Little
12th December 2013, 20:13
:laugher: ... it IS, funny! :biggrin: ... Richard Wilson - better~known as 'Victor Meldrew'? :laughitupsmilie: ... "I don't believe it!

............. :yeahthat: ... but for the fact that - instead of "One Foot in the Grave" - it involves a burglar with "two feet [stuck] in the window"! :cwm24: ...

... and his head in the cludgie! :action-smiley-082:

lordna
12th December 2013, 21:38
............. :yeahthat: ... but for the fact that - instead of "One Foot in the Grave" - it involves a burglar with "two feet [stuck] in the window"! :cwm24: ...

... and his head in the cludgie! :action-smiley-082:

Hahaha yes thats great! hadn't noticed that :laugher::laugher:

Arthur Little
12th December 2013, 22:28
erm....Richard Wilson being the actor who played "Victor Meldrew"!

:xxgrinning--00xx3: ... great minds, eh?