PDA

View Full Version : a days holiday from work

stevewool
15th December 2013, 22:12
well Monday is going to be a day of work for both of us,
Pop into town do the xmas shopping and may even try to change banks but have to see what they can offer me first, then maybe some dinner and then more shopping i think,
Be nice just to please ourselves with no time limits too

Slip
15th December 2013, 22:28
I have yet to start my Christmas shopping! Good job I am off work now until Christmas day!

Enjoy the crowds, thats all i can say... popped into my local supermarket for a few groceries this morning just after it opened, my god! how many people can possibly hit you with their trollies in 10 minutes! Not to mention the ones that stop dead in front of you or do a three point turn in the middle of the aisle just as you're about to pass!

Tomorrow for me is to visit my 84 year old grandfather I haven't seen for almost three months... then a few hours skyping. Then off to the cinema to watch Saving Mr Banks. Then get home before she wakes up and skypes me again and wonders where I am lol

stevewool
15th December 2013, 22:39
Ems done most of ours and i brought my own pressie the other day, so just Ems to buy but thats to be brought in dubai i hope,
So a nice monday shopping i cant see it being that busy but wait till after 6pm then its going to be mad

Michael Parnham
15th December 2013, 22:45
Yes Steve have a nice relaxing day, enjoy! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Terpe
16th December 2013, 12:46
Hope you both have a nice day out together :xxgrinning--00xx3: