PDA

View Full Version : Everybody Ready for Christmas??

sars_notd_virus
20th December 2013, 19:39
...Kids Presents....................... Check!!
...Christmas decor ..................Check!!
...Santa Outfit...............Check!!
...Christmas Dinner (my husband is in charge) ...............Check!!
...Sent Money to Mum in the Philippines .................Check!!
...@ Work for 6hours(double pay/one extra day off).........Check!!
...Husband and I's Christmas Present for each other ....it can wait until after Christmas .....Check!!

:holiday08:HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!:holiday08:

Terpe
20th December 2013, 20:51
Smoked salmon and scrambled egg breakfast --- check
Breakfast champers --- check
Mid-morning snacks --- check
Mid morning champers --- check
Christmas Lunch --- check
Lunchtime champers --- check
Afternoon champers cocktails --- check
Lobster supper --- check
Supper champers --- check
French cheese platter with fruit and crackers --- check
Evening wine selection--- check
Sambuca nightcaps --- check

yep ready to go..................ohoh.....better get a present for sinta ko

mickcant
20th December 2013, 21:05
Was it not Christmas just a year ago? :doh
They come quicker as I get older :biggrin:
Mick.

stevewool
20th December 2013, 21:11
xmas day, Ems working ...... check
boxing day, Ems working ...... check
30th December fly out to Dubai...... check
CANT WAIT..... CHECKOUT :xxgrinning--00xx3:

sars_notd_virus
20th December 2013, 21:18
Lobster supper --- check

lobster and sambuca lovely :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

sars_notd_virus
20th December 2013, 21:19
xmas day, Ems working ...... check
boxing day, Ems working ...... check
30th December fly out to Dubai...... check
CANT WAIT..... CHECKOUT :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Brilliant..have a nice holiday!! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

sars_notd_virus
20th December 2013, 21:22
Was it not Christmas just a year ago? :doh
They come quicker as I get older :biggrin:
Mick.

you expect summer to come every year ..you just have to tolerate Christmas Mick :biggrin:

Moy
20th December 2013, 21:23
my Local Authorities had given me my pressie :smile: so should be fine at the moment :wink: and am satisfied :wink:

thanks everyone :Jump:

Moy
20th December 2013, 21:26
Lobster supper --- check

:hubbahubba::xxgrinning--00xx3: your breakfast is one of my fav :wink: my friend...

but what champers mean?? sorry if i sound ignorant :action-smiley-081::cwm24::Erm::biggrin: lols..not used to it :bigcry::doh:wink:

Slip
20th December 2013, 21:34
Work uniform washed ready for Christmas day, boxing Day 27th and 28th :xxaction-smiley-047

Merry Christmas to those who get to enjoy it :action-smiley-081:

Moy
20th December 2013, 21:38
Work uniform washed ready for Christmas day, boxing Day 27th and 28th :xxaction-smiley-047

i know the feeelin :mad: :censored: :bigcry: been there...yucky...wont do it again.. :bigcry: :bigcry: :NoNo: yeah you earn but i wont exchange my family to crapness and corporation profit...hate think about it :action-smiley-081: :cwm3: :thumbsdown:

sars_notd_virus
20th December 2013, 21:42
:hubbahubba: :xxgrinning--00xx3: your breakfast is one of my fav :wink: my friend...

but what champers mean?? sorry if i sound ignorant :action-smiley-081: :cwm24: :Erm: :biggrin: lols..not used to it :bigcry: :doh :wink:

champagne Moy!! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

sars_notd_virus
20th December 2013, 21:44

more money in the bank for you when you get paid....thats good :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Michael Parnham
20th December 2013, 21:48
Will be dropping Maritess off at work all over Christmas, New Year and beyond and I will be doing my daily 5 to 10 mile walk as usual, so nothing different really, love it! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Moy
20th December 2013, 21:53
champagne Moy!! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

aws thanks sars..:) nice :xxgrinning--00xx3: but i prefer whisky lols :action-smiley-081: :icon_lol: :Cuckoo:

Slip
20th December 2013, 21:58
more money in the bank for you when you get paid....thats good:xxgrinning--00xx3:

It's normal pay... I do shift work and if the shift falls on a bank holiday then tough. All we do get is 8 lieu days a year. I have been in this job 9 years and only ever had one Christmas off completely which was last year.

First two years I did permanent night shift. Was due Christmas off the 3rd year, but changed shift to 2 days 2 nights and got Christmas again for the next 5 years. Granted not all Christmas day, but the Christmas holiday period. Was due to do Christmas night and boxing night this year, but changed shift again in April and got the days Christmas day and boxing day lol

sars_notd_virus
20th December 2013, 22:03
aws thanks sars..:) nice :xxgrinning--00xx3: but i prefer whisky lols :action-smiley-081::icon_lol: :Cuckoo:

oh whiskey that too is nice...on its own or with a splash of tonic water?? tagay MOy :xxgrinning--00xx3:

sars_notd_virus
20th December 2013, 22:04
Will be dropping Maritess off at work all over Christmas, New Year and beyond and I will be doing my daily 5 to 10 mile walk as usual, so nothing different really, love it! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

thats good exercise Michael..happy christmas to you and maritess :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Terpe
20th December 2013, 22:04
aws thanks sars..:) nice :xxgrinning--00xx3: but i prefer whisky lols :action-smiley-081: :icon_lol: :Cuckoo:

Whiskey :yikes::yikes:

Not with scrumptious foods Moy ....please :NoNo:

My wife is working Christmas day .... long day.....but we do have Boxing day together :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Shopping I suppose :doh

Never mind Karaoke, wine and snacks later .....:Jump:

Christmas alone holds no fears for me............it's all just a blur :icon_lol:

Terpe
20th December 2013, 22:06
Just remembered.....still didn't get the pork pie, pickled shallots and .....Piccalilli :hubbahubba:

sars_notd_virus
20th December 2013, 22:08
Just remembered.....still didn't get the pork pie, pickled shallots and .....Piccalilli :hubbahubba:

Snob!! :icon_lol::hubbahubba::hubbahubba:

sars_notd_virus
20th December 2013, 22:10
It's normal pay... I do shift work and of the shift falls on a bank holiday then tough. All we do get is 8 lieu days a year. I have been in this job 9 years and only ever had one Christmas off completely which was last year.

First two years I did permanent night shift. Was due Christmas off the 3rd year, but changed shift to 2 days 2 nights and got Christmas again for the next 5 years. Granted not all Christmas day, but the Christmas holiday period. Was due to do Christmas night and boxing night this year, but changed shift again in April and got the days Christmas day and boxing day lol

You'll be fine :xxgrinning--00xx3:
a lot of people doesnt have a job..you got one !!
happy christmas !!

Michael Parnham
20th December 2013, 22:10
thats good exercise Michael..happy christmas to you and maritess:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Yes that's my daytime exercise, and a very merry Christmas to you also from both of us! :wink: :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Terpe
20th December 2013, 22:19
Snob!! :icon_lol::hubbahubba::hubbahubba:

:laugher::laugher::laugher::laugher:

stevewool
20th December 2013, 22:21
Piccalilli

WOW thats a name from the past, i hate the stuff :NoNo::NoNo::NoNo::NoNo:

grahamw48
20th December 2013, 22:25
Oh, I love Piccalilli (wish I could spell it :doh).

Xmas sorted. My 4 cards to brother, sisters and mum bought and posted. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Now just need to hide for a week. :xxparty-smiley-004: :biggrin:

http://imageshack.us/a/img812/7779/bcwk.jpg

les_taxi
20th December 2013, 22:49
Hmm maybe Xmas day off then yippee it's all over, and after tmrw it starts getting lighter on a night :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Doc Alan
21st December 2013, 10:29
Maligayang Pasko ! ( from Manila ) …

http://i1265.photobucket.com/albums/jj517/DocAlan/P1020618_zps8485c517.jpg (http://s1265.photobucket.com/user/DocAlan/media/P1020618_zps8485c517.jpg.html)

Happy Christmas ! ( from Scarborough ) …

http://i1265.photobucket.com/albums/jj517/DocAlan/P1030492_zps01651b53.jpg (http://s1265.photobucket.com/user/DocAlan/media/P1030492_zps01651b53.jpg.html)

Moy
21st December 2013, 10:32
:cwm25::cwm24: wet windy..cold :( and horrific UK weather:action-smiley-081::xxaction-smiley-047

yucksss

raynaputi
21st December 2013, 10:41
Going to the inlaws' on Christmas, so I don't have to worry about food. :xxgrinning--00xx3: I just have to wrap all the presents then done! :biggrin:

tiger31
21st December 2013, 11:10
I am glad to be out of the rat race called christmas in the u.k .here you would hardly know its just a few days away just the way I like it yes ba hum bug i,ve always been the same at this time of year.

mickcant
21st December 2013, 11:19
I am glad to be out of the rat race called christmas in the u.k .here you would hardly know its just a few days away just the way I like it yes ba hum bug i,ve always been the same at this time of year.

I'm with you on that :xxgrinning--00xx3:
Mick. :cwm25:

andy222
21st December 2013, 11:22
Too much to do to be bothered about christmas this year.:wink:. But I wish everyone a merry christmas.

Michael Parnham
21st December 2013, 12:11
:cwm25::cwm24: wet windy..cold :( and horrific UK weather:action-smiley-081::xxaction-smiley-047

yucksss

Don't you ever get wrapped up and go for a nice long walk during the bad weather Moy? because it's really very good for your health and you'll never feel cold or even catch a cold or flu! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Michael Parnham
21st December 2013, 12:17

C'mon Brian, Christmas starts at the end of August in Philippines, all the shopping malls are full of Christmas Trees and they start playing Christmas songs! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

tiger31
21st December 2013, 19:39
C'mon Brian, Christmas starts at the end of August in Philippines, all the shopping malls are full of Christmas Trees and they start playing Christmas songs! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

lol I stay away from the malls i,m just fine where I am in granada baranguy .I spent 15 years driving taxis right through christmas and new year even christmas day coz thats where the money was the tips were great lol so my pockets were bulging after christmas when everyone else were skint lol :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Moy
22nd December 2013, 10:32
Don't you ever get wrapped up and go for a nice long walk during the bad weather Moy? because it's really very good for your health and you'll never feel cold or even catch a cold or flu! :xxgrinning--00xx3:
emmm worst than that really i even worst skirts :cwm25::Rasp::action-smiley-081: in freezing cold...weather walking is my favourite hobby:biggrin: and swimming too:Help1::icon_lol: but the weather is is too damn yuck:action-smiley-081::action-smiley-081::hubbahubba::grosyeux::laugher:

grahamw48
22nd December 2013, 11:33
If it wasn't for my walk down to the shops for my cigs, I'd be really unhealthy these days. :Erm:

sars_notd_virus
22nd December 2013, 17:00
Going to the inlaws' on Christmas, so I don't have to worry about food. :xxgrinning--00xx3: I just have to wrap all the presents then done! :biggrin:

Good idea Rayna girl :xxgrinning--00xx3: ....we will also be down bro-in-law on boxing day for a big meal :hubbahubba:
Happy Christmas to you and Keith!!

stevewool
22nd December 2013, 17:03
If it wasn't for my walk down to the shops for my cigs, I'd be really unhealthy these days. :Erm:

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

sars_notd_virus
22nd December 2013, 17:11

that is true and what i miss the most is the kids non stop ''Christmas Carols''!! :biggrin::xxgrinning--00xx3:

gWaPito
23rd December 2013, 02:46

:laugher: Thanks for the rep G :heartshape1:

grahamw48
23rd December 2013, 11:21
:biggrin::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Michael Parnham
23rd December 2013, 11:37
lol I stay away from the malls i,m just fine where I am in granada baranguy .I spent 15 years driving taxis right through christmas and new year even christmas day coz thats where the money was the tips were great lol so my pockets were bulging after christmas when everyone else were skint lol :xxgrinning--00xx3:

I've never bothered with Christmas really, regarding presents we just buy what we want throughout the year! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

sars_notd_virus
23rd December 2013, 23:01
two more days to Christmas!!:Jump::Jump:

marksroomspain
23rd December 2013, 23:07
Too much to do to be bothered about christmas this year.:wink:. But I wish everyone a merry christmas.

One thing Andy this time next year you will be finally celebrating Xmas with your Mahal best wishes to you both...:wink:

sars_notd_virus
23rd December 2013, 23:12
One thing Andy this time next year you will be finally celebrating Xmas with your Mahal best wishes to you both...:wink:

Woow that is something to look forward to...Merry Christmas Markroomspain / Andy and wifey!!

gWaPito
23rd December 2013, 23:17
I've never bothered with Christmas really, regarding presents we just buy what we want throughout the year! :xxgrinning--00xx3:
I remember a time Michael when we only saw tangerines at Christmas..strange, oranges still remind me it.

I've gone the whole hog this year..I've got the boys all over this festive season. I couldn't believe it....whatever her reasoning behind this, the boys and I are loving it :biggrin: The house is resembling Santa's Grotto :xxgrinning--00xx3:

marksroomspain
23rd December 2013, 23:24
I remember a time Michael when we only saw tangerines at Christmas..strange, oranges still remind me it.

I've gone the whole hog this year..I've got the boys all over this festive season. I couldn't believe it....whatever her reasoning behind this, the boys and I are loving it :biggrin: The house is resembling Santa's Grotto :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Mark that has certainly made me smile, I just want to wish u and the little guys a wonderful xmas good on u bro...:smile::wink::xxgrinning--00xx3:

grahamw48
23rd December 2013, 23:58
Yes, so glad to hear that you'll have your little ones with you Mark.

Have a lovely Christmas together....so much more fun with children around. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

les_taxi
24th December 2013, 00:10
My plan is to go to sisters about 1pm, chat mess about for no more than two hours, escape back home, go on pc, drink plenty of beer, watch what i want and be a totally happy on my own. :biggrin:

gWaPito
24th December 2013, 00:11
Thanks Mark, Graham and the rest of the gang :biggrin::xxgrinning--00xx3:. I hope you all have a fab time. :heartshape1:

grahamw48
24th December 2013, 01:19
My plan is to go to sisters about 1pm,chat mess about for no more than two hours,escape back home,go on pc,drink plenty of beer,watch what i want and be a totally happy on my own.:biggrin:

That reminds me ....must buy some beer ! ... to cry into . :cwm3:

Michael Parnham
24th December 2013, 12:24

Must admit, made me smile also and hope you enjoy Christmas together! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

stevewool
24th December 2013, 13:28
wow the Christmas when i was young, the biggest sock you could find to take upstairs hoping for the tangerine and some sweets in it when you woke, then rushing down stairs but not allowed in the front room till everyone was ready to go in, we did not have much then but what we had a Christmas was more then you could ever wish for,
Funny aint it when a few hours later your dad was lying on your sock with a squashed orange still inside , i just wished all kids and adults could have the great times we had then

stevewool
24th December 2013, 13:29
thanks Mark for the rep. so glad your year is getting better and better all the time, i bet Santa is making a extra trip to your house with the gifts the boys shall have

gWaPito
24th December 2013, 21:48
thanks Mark for the rep. so glad your year is getting better and better all the time, i bet Santa is making a extra trip to your house with the gifts the boys shall have

Your welcome Steve :xxgrinning--00xx3:

I think I hear someone on the roof of our house right now