PDA

View Full Version : Unless the weekend polling produces a shock 2013 will be the first year since 2002 that the Tories

joebloggs
20th December 2013, 22:54
Unless the weekend polling produces a shock 2013 will be the first year since 2002 that the Tories didn’t record a lead in any opinion poll

http://www1.politicalbetting.com/index.php/archives/2013/12/20/unless-the-weekend-polling-produces-a-shock-2013-be-the-first-year-since-2002-that-the-tories-didnt-record-a-lead-in-any-opinion-poll/

andy222
20th December 2013, 23:37
Whats the point Joe they are already dead and buried. The average family is already £1600 per year worse off and the bedroom tax will put the final nail in the coffin. Let alone the demising of pensions to the police teachers and fire service to name but a few.

les_taxi
21st December 2013, 01:47
Yet the economy ruined by Labour is growing,unemployment down etc etc.
Like i have said many times, the public in the main are thick, only see for today and quickly forgot who got em in this mess.
It's simple people don't like being told to cut back and are unlikely to vote for the party what tells them to do so.
No different to taking sweets off a kid
We will all be worse off when the Labour mob get in and boy these discussions will be fun :doh

gWaPito
21st December 2013, 01:58
Yet the economy ruined by Labour is growing,unemployment down etc etc.
Like i have said many times,the public in the main are thick,only see for today and quickly forgot who got em in this mess.
It's simple people don't like being told to cut back and are unlikely to vote for the party what tells them to do so.
We will all be worse off when the Labour mob get in and boy these discussions will be fun:doh

That's about what it amounts to :cwm25:

These folks are maybe content living on the borrow in their own little world...I for one, am not

andy222
21st December 2013, 09:48
Yet the economy ruined by Labour is growing, unemployment down etc etc.

Like i have said many times,the public in the main are thick,only see for today and quickly forgot who got em in this mess.
We will all be worse off when the Labour mob get in and boy these discussions will be fun :doh

:icon_lol: you better get used to it Les. :wink::icon_lol:

joebloggs
21st December 2013, 13:37
Yet the economy ruined by Labour is growing, unemployment down etc etc.

Can you give me some facts about the economy under Labour and unemployment levels under Labour Les, as you seem to know about this :cwm25:, I wait for your fact-based reply Les :wink:

Dedworth
13th March 2014, 22:37
can you give me some facts about the economy under labour and unemployment levels under labour les, as you seem to know about this:cwm25:, i wait for your fact-based reply les :wink:

Spending , Receipts & Borrowing under Liebor 1997 - 2010
http://orderorder.files.wordpress.com/2014/03/deficit.png?w=480&h=358

joebloggs
13th March 2014, 23:01
:laugher: dedworth you make me :icon_lol:
can you show me the graph from 1979 to 1997 and from 2010-2013 ?

Dedworth
13th March 2014, 23:08
:laugher: dedworth you make me :icon_lol:
can you show me the graph from 1979 to 1997 and from 2010-2013 ?

I'll keep it brief Joe

No

:icon_lol:

joebloggs
13th March 2014, 23:16
:icon_lol: i wonder why :biggrin:

grahamw48
13th March 2014, 23:22
As long as the 'Labour' (joke name) party of liars, hypocrites and parasites don't get back into power, it's a step in the right direction. Pun intended. :smile:

les_taxi
14th March 2014, 00:30
Looking far less likely now the country is on the up. Ed Balls admits he is 'daunted' by Chancellor task.

Miliband? My God, what a pathetic figure he cuts

I predict the gap in the polls will reduce. "Support for Labour shrinks as faith in recovery grows", ICM poll finds. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Iani
14th March 2014, 13:33
It's frankly about time the current parties were completely reorganised, or new parties took over.

Politicians of all colours don't give a flying one for the opinion of you and me, and haven't done for a long time.......as long as we don't DARE to vote against them come election, then they call us names, as Tories have done about UKIP and their supporters of late.

Speaking of which, if most UKIP support comes from the Tories (which most think it does) then if UKIP weren't on the scene, the Tories would be in a commanding position and would have won easily a recent by election.

They must be very worried