PDA

View Full Version : cooking dinner tomorrow

stevewool
24th December 2013, 22:31
well with Ems at work tomorrow, 7am till 1pm its down to me to sort out what we are going to have and then to cook it,
My daughter will be joining us later so there is no help from her either,
Turkey is the meat we shall be having, new potatoes, brussels sprouts, carrots, parsnips, all prepared tomorrow morning by myself, follow by xmas pud if there is room

Michael Parnham
24th December 2013, 22:42
well with Ems at work tomorrow, 7am till 1pm its down to me to sort out what we are going to have and then to cook it,
My daughter will be joining us later so there is no help from her either,
Turkey is the meat we shall be having, new potatoes, brussels sprouts, carrots, parsnips, all prepared tomorrow morning by myself, follow by xmas pud if there is room

I'm doing exactly the same as you tomorrow Steve, Maritess is working 8am till 6pm. A very happy Christmas to both you and Em also your family, have a wonderful day.:holiday08::xxgrinning--00xx3:

stevewool
24th December 2013, 22:52
you too Michael, enjoy the day

Terpe
25th December 2013, 13:56
My wife is also working today........2pm - 10pm so Chistmas Dinner tonight at around 10pm
I was the only one quaffing champers this morning.....still enjoyed it though :wink:

I'll be cooking later tonight..........the problem is will I still be in condition to cook :yikes:

:icon_lol::icon_lol:

Tomorrow is our day for feasting and karaoke and a nice walkabout whatever the weather

Merry Christmas all :holiday08: