PDA

View Full Version : is there a way i can view the online application form

bigmac
31st December 2013, 14:37
ive gone down the UKBA online route to find the spouse/ fiancee visa application form---but it appears it can only be viewed from the philipines--? am i missing something--?

is there someway i can read the online form--without having to register--as ( obviously ) i'm in the UK

rani
31st December 2013, 15:23
I think you really have to register but you need to ask your fiancee for the application ref number and the password she used to register. Good luck :xxgrinning--00xx3:

raynaputi
31st December 2013, 16:04
Here's the link.

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/visas-immigration/partners-families/citizens-settled/spouse-cp/apply-outside-uk/

On the right side of the page, that's where the application forms are.

bigmac
31st December 2013, 16:37
thats great--thanks;--my fiancee hasnt registered yet--i just wanted to get the general idea of the form.

one question arises--about me--q 7:22--is your sponsor living in the UK--give the date i arrived--??--my date of birth i suppose.

raynaputi
31st December 2013, 16:50
thats great--thanks;--my fiancee hasnt registered yet--i just wanted to get the general idea of the form.

one question arises--about me--q 7:22--is your sponsor living in the UK--give the date i arrived--??--my date of birth i suppose.

Yes, just need to put in there you're date of birth if you're born in the UK.

bigmac
4th January 2014, 00:09
ok--the form referred to is not an online application form---i cannot fill out the boxes online--and it says to use blue or black ink !

so--do i simply print this off and write on it--?--or is there a real online application form? also--it doesnt say what the application is for--!!--i.e--spouse/fiancee/same sex partner etc.

and--is there another form for sponsorship details--income/savings etc--and accommodation--?

Terpe
4th January 2014, 12:22
ok--the form referred to is not an online application form---i cannot fill out the boxes online--and it says to use blue or black ink !

so--do i simply print this off and write on it--?--or is there a real online application form? also--it doesnt say what the application is for--!!--i.e--spouse/fiancee/same sex partner etc.

and--is there another form for sponsorship details--income/savings etc--and accommodation--?

Applications from Philippines must be made online together with online payment of charges.

Application forms are generic.....'one-size-fits-all'.

Your best strategy at this time in your journey is to use the paper versions to fully understand the questions and the needed supporting documents.

Terpe
4th January 2014, 12:53
Take a look at the 2 forms you'll need to complete and ask any questions specific to your own circumstances

Personal Details Form VAF4A Family Settlement Application (http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitecontent/applicationforms/visas/vaf4a.pdf)

APPENDIX 2 VAF 4A Financial Requirement Form (http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitecontent/applicationforms/visas/vaf4a2.pdf)

bigmac
4th January 2014, 13:16
yes--thanks Terpe--thats what i want to do--thoroughly familiarise myself with the paperwork well beforehand.

i worked out how to find the appendices---but--if its an online application--how can i fill out the form--unless i print it--fill it out in ink--then scan it and email it--?

also--if its an online application--what about all the supporting paperwork--bank statements etc.----are these to be posted in separately?

Slip
4th January 2014, 13:38
yes--thanks Terpe--thats what i want to do--thoroughly familiarise myself with the paperwork well beforehand.

i worked out how to find the appendices---but--if its an online application--how can i fill out the form--unless i print it--fill it out in ink--then scan it and email it--?

also--if its an online application--what about all the supporting paperwork--bank statements etc.----are these to be posted in separately?

This is what I am too wondering...

Also it says to print out the completed form with a high quality print, but if it is done online, why the need to print the forms? I mean who will see the printed copy if they have the online copy?

Terpe
4th January 2014, 20:07
bigmac and Slip,

Visa applications from Philippines need to be made online. Period
This is for UKBA immigration data record keeping in addition to various electronic checks (globally). Thats the reason.
The printed copies of the application and the Appendix will be signed and dated by the applicant when submitted in person to the VFS application centre. VFS will add their security mark and date stamp. Your hard copy application bundle will then be forwarded to the Manila Hub for processing.

The issue with online data is that it can be falsified, corrupted, modified and/or lost etc
The online data is for record/achive only.
Same with the documents that must be orginals. Copied/scanned documents can be falsified, corrupted, modified etc

When the online form is completed the various 'fields' are input manually by the applicant or the responses are selected by 'drop-down' menus' then saved. Just like any online form.

rani
5th January 2014, 00:16
The VAF4A shall be completed online but the appendices should be downloaded, printed and filled with a pen manually. This filled up appendices must be submitted along with all the other supporting documents and the copy of the online application to the vfs :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Slip
16th January 2014, 22:55
I've just printed forms VAF4a and VAF4a2 I'm only going to use these to familiarize myself with the questions so that when my fiancee and I fill it out properly in Philippines we know what to expect.

Can I just confirm these are the correct forms for her to apply for a spouse visa when in Philippines. I know we have to do it online and then print it.... but just need an idea of the questions first......