PDA

View Full Version : Hiyah!

Espie
17th January 2014, 15:24
I'm a new member but apparently I don't have any access to view my account. Any idea? Tia :smile:

Terpe
17th January 2014, 18:59
I'm a new member but apparently I don't have any access to view my account. Any idea? Tia :smile:

Hello Espie, welcome aboard Filipino UK :welcomex:

At least you figured out how to make a post under your own introduction thread. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

What is it you'd like to do with your account?
You'll need to make a few more postings before you can undertake any edits

Espie
18th January 2014, 01:17
I can't view my profile. And will say I don't have access? Anyway, Thank you. I guess I need to wait and make few more posts then :smile:

Michael Parnham
18th January 2014, 09:38
Hello Espie, welcome aboard Filipino UK :welcomex:

At least you figured out how to make a post under your own introduction thread. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

What is it you'd like to do with your account?
You'll need to make a few more postings before you can undertake any edits

That reminds me, how do I do a heading for a thread please?:Erm:

Arthur Little
18th January 2014, 14:27

:welcomex: to you, Espie ... or is it Tia? :Erm:

Terpe
18th January 2014, 15:08
That reminds me, how do I do a heading for a thread please?:Erm:

Michael,

In the main Forum page select and 'click' on the 'forum section' where you want to post a new thread.....eg Loose Talk, Chat and Off Topic, TV/Film/Video etc.

To start a new thread 'click' on the blue button at the form head called "+ Post New Thread button"

Type the title of your new thread in the field box headed "Title"

Add the body of your post in the message area just underneath.

When your thread is complete 'click' on the button called "Submit New Thread"

If you want to preview it before submitting 'click' the "Preview Post" button.

Just have a play, you'll not break anything

You'll find lots of useful stuff here in the Forum FAQ section (http://filipinaroses.com/faq.php) under the heading Board FAQ

Just ask whatever you want someone here will know the answer :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Michael Parnham
18th January 2014, 15:51
Michael,

In the main Forum page select and 'click' on the 'forum section' where you want to post a new thread.....eg Loose Talk, Chat and Off Topic, TV/Film/Video etc.

To start a new thread 'click' on the blue button at the form head called "+ Post New Thread button"

Type the title of your new thread in the field box headed "Title"

Add the body of your post in the message area just underneath.

When your thread is complete 'click' on the button called "Submit New Thread"

If you want to preview it before submitting 'click' the "Preview Post" button.

Just have a play, you'll not break anything

You'll find lots of useful stuff here in the Forum FAQ section (http://filipinaroses.com/faq.php) under the heading Board FAQ

Just ask whatever you want someone here will know the answer :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Thank you Peter, I will now print this and then I won't forget how to do it!

SimonH
18th January 2014, 20:32
:welcomex: to you, Espie ... or is it Tia? :Erm:

Tia............ Thanks in anticipation :Erm:

Arthur Little
19th January 2014, 22:59
Tia............ Thanks in anticipation :Erm:

............... :yeahthat: ... 'TIC' = taken in context ... actually dawned on me, Simon - after typing my "tongue in cheek" :Rasp: greeting - :68711_thanx:

'TIA', moreover, is also medical jargon for 'Transient Ischaemic Attack' [mini-stroke] - an interruption in the brain's oxygenated blood supply - caused by an abnormally high cholesterol count. I suffered a series of those in late 2007 and underwent emergency carotid arterial surgery at the start of the following year as a precautionary measure against the imminent possibility of a full-blown stroke :cwm24: if not urgently attended to.

Hence this somewhat lengthy dissertation. :wink:

Espie
20th January 2014, 00:15
Cheers! Tia like "thanks in advance" :wink:

gWaPito
20th January 2014, 00:56

Hiya Tia:Hellooo:

Welcome to the forum..I hope you find what you are looking for :smile:

Regards
Mark

gWaPito
20th January 2014, 01:00
I can't view my profile. And will say I don't have access? Anyway, Thank you. I guess I need to wait and make few more posts then :smile:

Yeah..a few nonsensical ones will be just fine :biggrin::xxgrinning--00xx3: