PDA

View Full Version : Sleep pattern out of sync

stevewool
19th January 2014, 06:59
Where am I? Yes, back in England but the last two nights my sleep pattern is all over the place, I go to bed when I am tired but wake up after so long.

Being on holiday, I went to bed later and woke later, don't get me wrong, I think I have slept enough say 6 to 7 hours, but once I am awake I just cannot drop off again

grahamw48
19th January 2014, 08:59
Welcome back Steve. I hope you had a great holiday.
Hmm...I feel your pain brother. I'm just about getting adjusted to Manila time. Sitting here in my hotel room with my beautiful young lady gently snoring.

stevewool
19th January 2014, 09:21
you sound like you are in heaven there Graham, :xxgrinning--00xx3:

gWaPito
19th January 2014, 23:56
you sound like you are in heaven there Graham, :xxgrinning--00xx3:

:xxgrinning--00xx3:.......My problem was gettin out the party mode..been back at work since Thursday..im just got my head back to 'normal'. I'll remember next time to take a few days off on my return :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Slip
20th January 2014, 00:59
:xxgrinning--00xx3:.......My problem was gettin out the party mode..been back at work since Thursday..im just got my head back to 'normal'. I'll remember next time to take a few days off on my return :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Lol... I'm planning to have only two days off on my return before going back to 4 x 12 hour shifts... At least I will have four off after those!

gWaPito
20th January 2014, 01:05
Lol... I'm planning to have only two days off on my return before going back to 4 x 12 hour shifts... At least I will have four off after those!

It's been a while since I've been on the wild side. .I'd forgotten about the recovery :cwm25:

Ive just done 4 on. ..now it's 2 off although I'll be having my boys so no such thing as rest haha.

grahamw48
20th January 2014, 01:30
Glad you had a good break too Mark. My you're looking in good shape for an oldun . :xxgrinning--00xx3:

gWaPito
20th January 2014, 01:39
Thanks Graham..same for you :xxgrinning--00xx3: We gotta show these young ones how it's done..No surrender :biggrin:. Glad you're back in the phils. I thought about it then thought again...The flight does me in. Maybe next time when I have somebody to go there for. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

In the mean time, you have a great time ...I'll be thinkin of ya :heartshape1:

grahamw48
20th January 2014, 05:53
Cheers Mark. Flight does me in too...blinkin nightmare. If only we could be given a knockout pill. Takes me a full week to properly sort out the jet lag too. Good news is...bowels ok today. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

stevewool
20th January 2014, 07:47
thats what i like to hear, bowels working fine, you can enjoy life now :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

grahamw48
20th January 2014, 07:58
I did say bowels, by the way . :biggrin:

gWaPito
21st January 2014, 23:02
Cheers Mark. Flight does me in too...blinkin nightmare. If only we could be given a knockout pill. Takes me a full week to properly sort out the jet lag too. Good news is...bowels ok today. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Oh dear :NoNo: Nothing worse. It makes it an anti-climax, at the time..then you pick yourself up and get on with it :xxgrinning--00xx3: I must say, that going to the toilet business makes me a right old misery guts. I show my age then, I can tell ya :biggrin:

grahamw48
22nd January 2014, 02:49
Yep...happy to report, the bung has been removed without chemical assistance. :icon_lol:
Just been for brekkies at a local place with prices in line with my Yorkshire budget...Pork Adobo, with rice...and coffee....60 pesos, and masarap ! :biggrin:

gWaPito
22nd January 2014, 03:12
:laugher:You make me laugh

grahamw48
22nd January 2014, 06:10
Mate, the last time I made someone laugh, it was a girl , and I'd just dropped my pants, so rep is on its way...after I've spread some around, as the little notice says. :biggrin:

gWaPito
22nd January 2014, 10:53
WE look after eachother..that's how it's always been :xxgrinning--00xx3:....Have fun dropping pants..Grasp it while ya can :xxgrinning--00xx3: