PDA

View Full Version : Confused! An email from MANILVisaInfo@fco.gov.uk

Drewturner
20th January 2014, 11:37
Hi guys! I want to ask what does this mean,

UNCLASSIFIED: UK Visa Application: UKBA-Manila Visa Hub

Your visa will be despatched shortly. Passports can normally be collected from the Visa Application Centre after 3 days. Applicants in Australia and New Zealand should allow 3 days before tracking their documents via the local post. UKBA-Manila Visa Hub

We were applying for Fiance Visa last December 13 and I got this email yesterday!

Lay

Arthur Little
20th January 2014, 11:52
Hi guys! I want to ask what does this mean,

UNCLASSIFIED: UK Visa Application: UKBA-Manila Visa Hub

Your visa will be despatched shortly. Passports can normally be collected from the Visa Application Centre after 3 days. Applicants in Australia and New Zealand should allow 3 days before tracking their documents via the local post. UKBA-Manila Visa Hub

We were applying for Fiance Visa last December 13 and I got this email yesterday!

Lay

Means exactly what it says, Lay ... congratulations in advance. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Michael Parnham
20th January 2014, 12:16
Congratulations Lay! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

raynaputi
20th January 2014, 12:26
Congrats! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

bigmarco
20th January 2014, 13:47
:xxgrinning--00xx3: Congratulations

Drewturner
20th January 2014, 14:42
Thanks all! I will let everyone know once I have my passport :) :Jump:

Have a nice evening

Lay

sheldon1
20th January 2014, 15:10
Well done super smashing great......:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Terpe
20th January 2014, 15:16
Whoopee :Jump:

Congratulations both and well done :xxgrinning--00xx3:

stevie c
20th January 2014, 15:48
Congrats :Jump:

Rory
20th January 2014, 18:29
Looks the same as my wife got 2012.

Congratulations. :smile:

grahamw48
21st January 2014, 08:52
Congratulations ! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

songz777
21st January 2014, 17:36
Well done!! My wife got her visa in the post today! Valdi from 4th januray until 10th October 2016. It got delayed with all the bad weather etc.. rejoice with you! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Drewturner
22nd January 2014, 00:49
Well done!! My wife got her visa in the post today! Valdi from 4th januray until 10th October 2016. It got delayed with all the bad weather etc.. rejoice with you! :xxgrinning--00xx3:Hi John, congrats again :) when she will be travelling to UK? What aircraft will you use?

I'm still waiting for mine to arrive, I'm kind of worried cos I live around Surigao del Sur and there's no direct trip from Butuan. Just being impatient here, lol

Cheers,
Lay

Arthur Little
22nd January 2014, 01:55
Patience is a virtue, Lay! :icon_rolleyes: ... fear not, though, it'll come ... believe me! :smile:

blessed_ekim0826
23rd January 2014, 10:07
congrats in advance, where in surigao del sur are you?

Drewturner
27th January 2014, 04:45
Does anyone know what courier UKBA are using? Cos it's been 7 days since I got an email from them. I wanted to call but I can't find a contact #, pretty please!

Thank you

Lay

elve_page
27th January 2014, 11:47
Does anyone know what courier UKBA are using? Cos it's been 7days since I got an email from them. I wanted to call but I can't find a contact #, pretty please!

Thank you

Lay

Try to contact the 2go in butuan city if they had your documents, thats the courier who delivered my documents in Butuan.

Drewturner
27th January 2014, 14:22
Try to contact the 2go in butuan city if they had your documents, thats the courier who delivered my documents in Butuan.

Thanks a lot :) but I did tried to call but someone answered and said it's a wrong # and the rest of the #s listed are unavailable :( but I will try again tomorrow.

Cheers

Lay

Terpe
28th January 2014, 14:18
Better to ask the Embassy which courier they used and when the
package was despatched

then go from there.

tiger31
28th January 2014, 14:39
what a nightmare that would be, go through all the trouble to get a visa and some idiot loses your passport and documents, hope they arrive for you soon.

songz777
28th January 2014, 21:09
Hi John, congrats again :) when she will be travelling to UK? What aircraft will you use?

I'm still waiting for mine to arrive, I'm kind of worried cos I live around Surigao del Sur and there's no direct trip from Butuan. Just being impatient here, lol

Cheers,
Lay

I did read somewhere that some areas will take more than a week. Basically the more remote your town or village the longer it will take for the VISA to arrive. Manila was 24-48 hours CDO was 5- 7 days then I read upto a week or more in other places. The weather and other factors affect the speed of service.

It will come in the end although waiting is hard! :biggrin:

Drewturner
29th January 2014, 02:37
Better to ask the Embassy which courier they used and when the
package was despatched

then go from there.
It has been despatched on the 20th, but I will call the embassy :)

Thanks sir Terpe

Lay

Drewturner
29th January 2014, 02:41
what a nightmare that would be, go through all the trouble to get a visa and some idiot loses your passport and documents, hope they arrive for you soon.

It's very hassle, we can't plan anything yet cos I want to see my documents back 1st before planning. We're so stressed out.

Drewturner
29th January 2014, 02:53
I did read somewhere that some areas will take more than a week. Basically the more remote your town or village the longer it will take for the VISA to arrive. Manila was 24-48 hours CDO was 5- 7 days then I read upto a week or more in other places. The weather and other factors affect the speed of service.

I live 4 to 5 hour drive from Butuan City, so it must be longer to arrive.

By the way Songz, when is your wife's flight?

Thank you!

Lay

songz777
29th January 2014, 20:20
I live 4 to 5 hour drive from Butuan City, so it must be longer to arrive.

By the way Songz, when is your wife's flight?

Thank you!

Lay

She flies in on 5th Feb :)