PDA

View Full Version : How many months to qualify for FLR

songz777
21st January 2014, 21:22
Hi guys.

My wife had her visa today but started on 4th jan nearly 3 weeks ago! Its to quick to arrange everything in one week so we paln to aim for 13th Feb.
Based on this will she still be in the UK long enough to qualify for the FLR later on?

It expires 10th October 2016.

Thanks again.

John

Terpe
22nd January 2014, 13:58
Hi guys.

My wife had her visa today but started on 4th jan nearly 3 weeks ago! Its to quick to arrange everything in one week so we paln to aim for 13th Feb.
Based on this will she still be in the UK long enough to qualify for the FLR later on?

It expires 10th October 2016.

Thanks again.

John

John,

No worries on that.
The initial FLR is usually valid for 33 months.
The second stage FLR(M) may be submitted shortly before 30 months after UK arrival.
This gives a 3 month buffer to organise the move to UK.

songz777
22nd January 2014, 19:18
Thanks Terpe :) We shall aim for Feb 5th so thats just one month after the official start date :)

Thanks

John

beejudge73
26th January 2014, 12:09
congratulation john and angeline, where you in devon? im in plymouth been here for a week now

songz777
26th January 2014, 14:29
congratulation john and angeline, where you in devon? im in plymouth been here for a week now

Hi we live near Ashburton 20 miles away. Hope all goes wel lfor you both.

John & Angeline

beejudge73
28th January 2014, 22:05
Hi we live near Ashburton 20 miles away. Hope all goes wel lfor you both.

John & Angeline

Yes we both ok I'm trying to learn things and meet the family. just too cold here haha my hubby knows your place, good luck to u both I bet you are excited to see Angeline on Heathrow.

songz777
29th January 2014, 20:19
Yes we both ok I'm trying to learn things and meet the family. just too cold here haha my hubby knows your place, good luck to u both I bet you are excited to see Angeline on Heathrow.

Thank you yes I am so looking forward to being with her after 6 months apart. :biggrin:

Aikajamie
30th August 2014, 04:38
hi, i'm from plymouth as well...hoping to meet new friends:-'0