PDA

View Full Version : lazy brits

tiger31
2nd February 2014, 14:18
I used to be anti europeans coming to u.k to get jobs and houses and all that goes with it. but i,ve come to the conclusion our country is just full of weed smoking lazy ....ers that can,t be bothered finding a job. Another 2 europeans have come to my house looking for rooms and lo and behold got jobs within a week. I don,t blame employers preferring foreigners because at least they want to work rather than sit at home all bloody day smoking the dope. RANT OVER

stevewool
2nd February 2014, 14:44
yes and no, it all depends on how you have been brought up i say, those who want to get on in life and work for it and those who are just like their parents who think the world must give them everything

tiger31
2nd February 2014, 15:29
yes and no, it all depends on how you have been brought up i say, those who want to get on in life and work for it and those who are just like their parents who think the world must give them everything

Steve, watch jeremy kyle every day and you will see lots of proof - nearly every guest on the show smokes weed and is on the dole, oh and has manky teeth lol.

stevewool
2nd February 2014, 15:43
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWOOOOOOOOWOOOOOO JUST BECAUSE I HAVE LOST MY TOOTH , OK BROKE MY TOOTH dont need to mention that, i understand , but they get the dregs on that show so other dregs can watch it, we are not all like them

stevewool
2nd February 2014, 15:44
remember i was living next door to the idol dop smoking TW----S , so there are bad but also there is good in all

Terpe
2nd February 2014, 15:59
Try watching Filipino version of Jeremy Kyle such as 'Face The People' or 'Personalan'.
(Available on YouTube.)

It's the same the whole world over......different folks with different strokes.

Whatever you feel depends on your frame-of-reference.

In terms of renting out a property there are good and bad tenants and there are also good and bad landlords. Not always easy to know just what's behind.

Just an opinion

les_taxi
2nd February 2014, 16:49
Steve, watch jeremy kyle every day and you will see lots of proof - nearly every guest on the show smokes weed and is on the dole, oh and has manky teeth lol.

They don't have broken teeth - they have rotting teeth, Addidas blue trackie bottoms (with stripe down side) pile of scum

National service should be compulsory :cwm23:

tiger31
2nd February 2014, 23:54
They don't have broken teeth - they have rotting teeth, Addidas blue trackie bottoms (with stripe down side) pile of scum

:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Michael Parnham
3rd February 2014, 00:19

Bring back national service, YES! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

grahamw48
3rd February 2014, 07:21
There's a shortage of OAP bungalows ! Not only lazy people need housing ! :olddude:

jake
3rd February 2014, 08:05
Try watching Filipino version of Jeremy Kyle such as 'Face The People' or 'Personalan'.
(Available on YouTube.)

It's the same the whole world over......different folks with different strokes.

There is a difference between the UK and the Philippines when it comes to lazy bums. In one country the taxpayer pays and in the other the relatives pay :icon_lol:

raynaputi
3rd February 2014, 10:39
There is a difference between the UK and the Philippines when it comes to lazy bums. In one country the taxpayer pays and in the other the relatives pay :icon_lol:

:icon_lol::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur Little
3rd February 2014, 12:35

:xxgrinning--00xx3: ... spot-on, Jake! :biggrin:

tiger31
3rd February 2014, 12:41
A friend of mine employs around 40 people and those are his exact words. "Brian, I would rather employ foreigners all day long over Brits". He said his Brit employees always turn up late for work, never want to do overtime to help him out and lots of them take Fridays absent because they get paid on that day. Hence, three quarters of his workforce are foreign.

He says they are always on time, always do overtime when asked, and never take sick leave.

gWaPito
3rd February 2014, 18:49

Don't you mean the taken in Joe's :cwm25: (the taken in foreign husbands)