PDA

View Full Version : help....

Moy
3rd February 2014, 13:32
Section 4 of application in British Passport...i'm having nightmare fillin it in..i'm done but i'm not sure.. :cwm25:

full name, town, country of birth and date of marriage of your mothers or parent 1's parent and your fathers or parent 2's parent..??

what does this meAN?? :cwm24::cwm24:

I have entered both my parents details..yes.. :cwm25: so aside from that my grandparents too both sides?? (mum and dad)....
I havent known them were both deceased when i was a child..or do i need to include them..etc..
am using check and send post office but i need to know wherever i need their information.....i'm having hard time here..pls anyone had inf... :wink:

Moy
3rd February 2014, 18:45
anyone help.....:cwm25::Jump::Erm:

p s...

sars..where are you;)....

Terpe
3rd February 2014, 19:05
Section 4 of application in British Passport...i'm having nightmare fillin it in..i'm done but i'm not sure.. :cwm25:

full name, town, country of birth and date of marriage of your mothers or parent 1's parent and your fathers or parent 2's parent..??

what does this meAN?? :cwm24::cwm24:

I have entered both my parents details..yes.. :cwm25: so aside from that my grandparents too both sides?? (mum and dad)....
I havent known them were both deceased when i was a child..or do i need to include them..etc..
am using check and send post office but i need to know wherever i need their information.....i'm having hard time here..pls anyone had inf... :wink:

My wife had the very same problems with grandparents details. She just put 'not known'.

At her passport interview they asked her the very same questions and she gave the very same reply that she did not know.
Didn't stop or delay her passport being issued.

Moy
3rd February 2014, 19:46
My wife had the very same problems with grandparents details. She just put 'not known'.

At her passport interview they asked her the very same questions and she gave the very same reply that she did not know.
Didn't stop or delay her passport being issued.
thanks my friend :heartshape1:as usual your a life saver:wink:
was just worry case they turn and say my application invalid as im not fillin it to what they ask...:Erm::cwm24: about grandparents:bigcry:
regards...

Moy:wink:

gWaPito
3rd February 2014, 19:51
Moy, you worry too much :heartshape1:

Moy
3rd February 2014, 20:11
Moy, you worry too much :heartshape1:

i do a lot most of the time my friend:Erm::cwm24::action-smiley-081::censored:..and hope to see you day too:wink:

stevewool
3rd February 2014, 20:43
just like Terpe has said, if you dont know just put that down, soon all be over Moy, then what will you worry about then

Moy
3rd February 2014, 21:57
just like Terpe has said, if you dont know just put that down, soon all be over Moy, then what will you worry about then
emm my worry wont be:action-smiley-081::doh:blahblah::76: end :cwm3::cwm24:as long as this country:xxaction-smiley-047 wont get warmer:Cuckoo::biggrin: enough according to my preference:yikes::icon_lol::censored:

was your wife do the same?? steve??

gWaPito
4th February 2014, 23:06
i do a lot most of the time my friend:Erm::cwm24::action-smiley-081::censored:..and hope to see you day too:wink:

You will Moy..you will ...........this summer, Okay:xxgrinning--00xx3: I'm in the process of sorting out my domestic arrangements

gWaPito
4th February 2014, 23:09
emm my worry wont be:action-smiley-081::doh:blahblah::76: end :cwm3::cwm24:as long as this country:xxaction-smiley-047 wont get warmer:Cuckoo::biggrin: enough according to my preference:yikes::icon_lol::censored:

was your wife do the same?? steve??

I agree Moy..this place is pants :heartshape1:

sars_notd_virus
6th February 2014, 10:40
thanks my friend :heartshape1:as usual your a life saver:wink:
was just worry case they turn and say my application invalid as im not fillin it to what they ask...:Erm::cwm24: about grandparents:bigcry:
regards...

Moy :wink:

what grandparents? section 4 ''give all details for both parents of the person named at section 2''

theres nothing to be filled in for grandparents :Erm:

section 4 is for my father and mother details: when they get married /date of birth/ place and country of birth

Moy
6th February 2014, 21:41
what grandparents? section 4 ''give all details for both parents of the person named at section 2''

theres nothing to be filled in for grandparents :Erm:

section 4 is for my father and mother details: when they get married /date of birth/ place and country of birth

parent 1's parent and your fathers or parent 2's parent.?? how would you understand that then...lols:biggrin::biggrin::cwm24: :anerikke::Help1: