PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Scotland

philychick
6th February 2014, 23:13
I just want to say Hello to everyone! I am not new btw, I've been living here for almost 8 years now. This site have helped me get through my nerves when my husband and I applied for my Fiance visa, getting married and Life here in the UK.

I have not been on this forum few months after I arrive in Scotland. Few months after I arrived, the journey didnt end, from fiancee visa expiring, applying again for Limited leave to remain, and Indefinite leave to remain. I must say its all money money.

Then real life..homesickness, living together, getting a job, holidays back to Philippines, recession in UK, losing a job, getting a new job, buying a house....The beauty of married life through richer and poorer - I must say very very true! :)

Lol it will be a book if I wrote everything down here. But just want to say Hello to everyone here again, and I hope you are all well :)

Terpe
6th February 2014, 23:35
Hello there and a warm welcome back to Filipino UK :Hellooo:

Glad to learn life is good. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

lilbasuk
6th February 2014, 23:37
welcome! :wiggle: :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur Little
6th February 2014, 23:59
Hello, Donnlyn ... and a :welcomex: return here, after your rather hectic schedule - since joining us for the first time, [almost] 31/2 years past in August 2010.

Like my fellow Moderator, Terpe ... I'm :BouncyHappy: delighted to learn all is now going well for your husband and yourself. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

chino
8th February 2014, 23:38
welcome back :)

grahamw48
9th February 2014, 01:00
Welcome back, and good to hear that things are working out so well for you. :xxgrinning--00xx3: