PDA

View Full Version : peso tate

stevewool
7th February 2014, 20:37
Whats happening to the peso boys and girls, has it ground to a stop do you think or is there more to come

stevie c
7th February 2014, 20:58
Whats happening to the peso boys and girls, has it ground to a stop do you think or is the more to come

Who is peso tate? :biggrin: :icon_lol:

Terpe
7th February 2014, 21:08
Two ways of looking at that questions Steve IMHO
Global balancing....Government bonds......currency markets....and US tapering policy.

The Peso was artificially strong and needed balancing anyway.
The UK economy is currently in growth. All positive for us

It's hard to see how the £/Peso rate can continue to improve ........unless Janet Yellen at the Fed decides to vary the policy.

Well, apart from that, lets not forget that all the major banks have been at it.
Manipulating currencies, that is. Completely illegal.
And lets include the the oldest central bank in the world - the Bank of England.

In other words when true global corruption and criminality rule the roost nothing is predictable.

No offence intended. Just ranting.

stevewool
7th February 2014, 21:27

this is why i need my glasses on when typing on here :icon_lol:

stevewool
7th February 2014, 21:30
Two ways of looking at that questions Steve IMHO
Global balancing....Government bonds......currency markets....and US tapering policy.

The Peso was artificially strong and needed balancing anyway.
The UK economy is currently in growth. All positive for us

It's hard to see how the £/Peso rate can continue to improve ........unless Janet Yellen at the Fed decides to vary the policy.

Well, apart from that, lets not forget that all the major banks have been at it.
Manipulating currencies, that is. Completely illegal.
And lets include the the oldest central bank in the world - the Bank of England.

In other words when true global corruption and criminality rule the roost nothing is predictable.

No offence intended. Just ranting.

never any offence from you Peter, just straight to the point, :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur Little
7th February 2014, 23:50

Today, February 7, 2014: Php 73.9263=1 GBP, according to my calculations.

Peso tate? :Erm: ... more like ... :anerikke: ... hesitate!