PDA

View Full Version : Help Pls...need some advice info... GET READY FOR MORE SUPER WINDY

Flower025
13th February 2014, 11:08
HI guys Good morning..

I hope after last night super wind disaster and lots of land city in UK being in flooding aside from that i hope every one are well..lets all be prepared of windy like whatever need to be fix while we still have chance to do it..

anyway... can anyone here give me some advice and info about business partnership? i have read already some helpful info about different types of BSNS partner in Philippines... just want to get more info and advices specially from the people are in experience or currently in the business partner..

Me and husband are planning to do this... we have made already a business plan of everything... a very good friend of mine want to have a partnership... now what percentage would you recon between us and the potential partnership..is it fair to have 60% for us and 40% for her... ?? i still want to be fair.. although i think thats fair bec me and husband started this and all the ideas that is why ..

please .... any advice and info would be really appreciated!

Many Thanks, :smile:

tiger31
13th February 2014, 11:32
well if you want to remain in control of your business make sure you have at least 51 percent of ownership and get a rock solid contract drawn up by a lawyer to cover yourselves should anything go wrong.

sars_notd_virus
13th February 2014, 11:46
anyway... can anyone here give me some advice and info about business partnership? i have read already some helpful info about different types of BSNS partner in Philippines... just want to get more info and advices specially from the people are in experience or currently in the business partner..

Me and husband are planning to do this... we have made already a business plan of everything... a very good friend of mine want to have a partnership...

please .... any advice and info would be really appreciated!

Many Thanks, :smile:

Hi
Can you tell us more about the BSNS partner? What is it about?

Thanks

Flower025
16th February 2014, 06:30
well if you want to remain in control of your business make sure you have at least 51 percent of ownership and get a rock solid contract drawn up by a lawyer to cover yourselves should anything go wrong.

Hi Tiger

yes correct..i have been told about it... actualy original idea is to have 60% for us and then 40% for her.... its our idea also she the one ask if she can join us and want to do th business and she did like the idea..

is it too much the percentage profit sharing between with her and us? hehe:smile:

thank you:Hellooo:

Flower025
16th February 2014, 06:34
[QUOTE=sars_notd_virus;482030]Hi
Can you tell us more about the BSNS partner? What is it about?

Thanks[/QUOTE

Hi Sars,

as far of my knowledge..business partner is someone who wants to do business with you and basically will share investment with you ..:Hellooo:

SimonH
16th February 2014, 06:41
I think you're being more than fair, I'd more inclined to make it 70/30 or 75/25 as an equal split would be 66/33 but as it's your idea and plan then why not have an extra few percent. Are there any initial start up costs, and is your friend going to pay their share of this?

Flower025
16th February 2014, 07:04
Hi Simon

Good sunday morning..:smile: thank you for ur reply

about the initial start up cost..etc... we have done it so far although we constantly checking the plans and updating it..

before a friend of mine ask to join us everything is done .. although extra money investment is good and the friend of mine has a really good skills in business which is relate to the business we want to do and so is why were considering her to put in..

with you i think its a good point to make an extra percentage... yes she is willing to put a good healthy capital for the business plus her skills as a business consultant in philippines too.. well atleast she claim that but her job is in HR MANAGEMENT

what u think:Hellooo:

jake
16th February 2014, 07:18
What percentage of capitol is she willing to put into the business? Don't tell me in pesos or i might want to be involved :icon_lol:

Trying to run a business together when you are in the UK and she is in the Philippines may cause some conflicts in the future. Hopefully the overall goals are the same and you don't get into any major disagreements.

Flower025
16th February 2014, 20:57
What percentage of capitol is she willing to put into the business? Don't tell me in pesos or i might want to be involved :icon_lol:

Trying to run a business together when you are in the UK and she is in the Philippines may cause some conflicts in the future. Hopefully the overall goals are the same and you don't get into any major disagreements.

hi Jake

the business were starting up is actually will be in philippines... same investment capital as we have although we can go up more. we making sure that we have honest as possible communication and discuss everything to avoid any conflicts but yeah..