PDA

View Full Version : making the move to the phils

stevewool
16th February 2014, 12:55
After watching Ben Fogle, New Lives In The Wild,

Could you do what this chap is dong living in the phils what looks like the jungle, it would be nice for a few weeks but for the rest of your life i dont think i could,

Ems says living so far away from others is dangerous and if you have no other family members living in the area thats wrong too,

I understand that, but in the program when Ben was sitting having a drink near the sea, now that looked beautiful and he even passed some houses along the road that looked nice too,

Living in the mountains alone maybe is not for me but also i know that living in a city is not for me either

Michael Parnham
16th February 2014, 13:08
After watching Ben Fogle, New Lives In The Wild,

Could you do what this chap is dong living in the phils what looks like the jungle, it would be nice for a few weeks but for the rest of your life i dont think i could,

Ems says living so far away from others is dangerous and if you have no other family members living in the area thats wrong too,

I understand that, but in the program when Ben was sitting having a drink near the sea, now that looked beautiful and he even passed some houses along the road that looked nice too,

Living in the mountains alone maybe is not for me but also i know that living in a city is not for me either

To be honest Steve, it's not that bad if your not too far from a town, plus filipinas soon get to know the locals and make friends quickly! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

tiger31
16th February 2014, 13:40
The key is speaking the lingo. Think about it steve, imagine being up a mountain and Ems goes tampo on ya - you will have nobody else to talk to lol.

stevewool
16th February 2014, 13:46
i shall have the trees and my camera, or dont they count :cwm3::cwm3::cwm3::cwm3::cwm3::cwm3: