PDA

View Full Version : applicant sample letter of introduction / cover letter

will1927
18th February 2014, 09:56
hi guys can you helps is out,

my wife and I , are trying to write her letter of introduction, the problem is its almost the same as my spouse sponsor letter, I was wondering if any one has got a sample letter I can have to give her some ideas.

will

joebloggs
18th February 2014, 19:14
i don't know if anyone else's wife supplied a letter of introduction :Erm: like you've said most of it is covered in your letter of support.

but it might be a good idea, if stepchild are involved, where she can write on behalf of her child concerns and wishes etc :wink:

raynaputi
18th February 2014, 21:12
i don't know if anyone else's wife supplied a letter of introduction :Erm: like you've said most of it is covered in your letter of support.

but it might be a good idea, if stepchild are involved, where she can write on behalf of her child concerns and wishes etc :wink:

Keith did mine..well apart from the personal details I have, i.e. work, family background, etc. I just had to recheck it and correct the wrong spelling and grammar. :biggrin:

will1927
19th February 2014, 20:41
no only my wife and our 2 children, so is it worth writing, ok we will work it out..

cheers

will

Terpe
20th February 2014, 16:42
A good letter of support from the sponsor is always worth while.
Many folks also provide for the child as well. Even though the applications may be linked it provides an opportunity to put into writing any key issues not previously covered.

There's no mandatory requirement for letters of support or letters of introduction..

With the onset of 'new rules', online applications and the streamined Manila Hub the value of the letters of support is an unknown, even if they actually get reviewed as a matter of course is not known.

It is however recognised as being an important benefit in those cases that fall for refusal and subsequent appeal. For that reason anything complex should be included.

There's not really any helpful templates as such letters are highly personalised and individual