PDA

View Full Version : Tax firm behind Chris Moyles scheme 'should face prosecution'

joebloggs
22nd February 2014, 22:50
people and the gov go on about benefit fraud, but these people and their accountants should be charged with fraud :mad:

In 2012 Moyles failed in attempt to use human rights laws to hide his involvement with the scheme, having asked a judge to grant him anonymity because “his career might be damaged and his earning capacity reduced.”

read more here .. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/celebritynews/10655978/Tax-firm-behind-Chris-Moyles-scheme-should-face-prosecution.html

grahamw48
22nd February 2014, 23:20
One set of rules/loopholes for the rich, and another for the poor. :smile:

Terpe
23rd February 2014, 00:44
Seems perhaps that procedures have changed a bit since I left HMRC
Back then we had some very smart investigators working such stuff.

In my view he's a disgrace and a cheat..

stevewool
23rd February 2014, 08:31
indeed hes a cheat, i know where all my money is and what i have got too, is he so rich he has no idea, , these so called famous people get to a stage where they think they can do anything

Michael Parnham
23rd February 2014, 09:44
I'm sure he could afford to pay the tax back! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

grahamw48
23rd February 2014, 10:55
I'm sure he could afford to pay the tax back! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

That may be true, and many shoplifters can and do offer to pay for the stuff they were caught stealing.

Should they go unpunished for the actual crime ? :Erm:

bigmarco
24th February 2014, 02:13
50% surcharge for trying to take the :piss2:

les_taxi
24th February 2014, 08:48
He is an absolute knob by all accounts - a customer of mine is a technician and was working with Moyles. He was so cocky and arrogant that my customer asked him to "Step outside" so to speak.

Moyles, the big 'I am' chickened out :icon_lol:

Dedworth
24th February 2014, 12:09
Moyes is repulsive - they should prosecute rather than just pay up + interest

mickcant
24th February 2014, 13:27
He is an absolute knob by all accounts - a customer of mine is a technician and was working with Moyles. He was so cocky and arrogant that my customer asked him to "Step outside" so to speak.

Moyles, the big 'I am' chickened out :icon_lol:

Agree:xxgrinning--00xx3:
Mick.