PDA

View Full Version : Do all filipina's brought to uk act like this??

Pages : 1 [2]

grahamw48
8th March 2014, 13:58
'I wonder if whenever he's in the Philippines, he searches for Filipinas with the same age as him (66). I doubt it.'

Of course he does Rayna. :laugher:

bigmac
8th March 2014, 14:58
i wonder who will have the last say on this long-running thread ?

Terpe
8th March 2014, 15:08
i wonder who will have the last say on this long-running thread ?

Hmmmm, shall I close it now...................I wonder......

:biggrin:

gWaPito
8th March 2014, 15:54
Knowing more, as you say it, doesn't give him a right to insult the members here who found true love. If you will search this guy's first post in the forum, you'll know why he can't find a decent Filipina, even if being a solicitor gave him the money that Filipinas want according to him. He doesn't have a right to tar these young Filipinas with the same brush. I wonder if whenever he's in the Philippines, he searches for Filipinas with the same age as him (66). I doubt it.

Rayna, Graham. ..points taken :xxgrinning--00xx3:. End of the day, I'm all for a quiet life . By the way, I'm not tarring anyone...I'm still on the hunt :xxgrinning--00xx3: I just had the misfortune to hook up with a couple of rogues. :doh

gWaPito
8th March 2014, 15:57
Hmmmm, shall I close it now...................I wonder......

:biggrin:
Why close it :Erm: For those who find it unpalatable, there are other threads available to read. As long as posts remains constructive. :smile:

grahamw48
8th March 2014, 16:10
It is an interesting thread. :smile:

marksroomspain
8th March 2014, 16:15
Knowing more, as you say it, doesn't give him a right to insult the members here who found true love. If you will search this guy's first post in the forum, you'll know why he can't find a decent Filipina, even if being a solicitor gave him the money that Filipinas want according to him. He doesn't have a right to tar these young Filipinas with the same brush. I wonder if whenever he's in the Philippines, he searches for Filipinas with the same age as him (66). I doubt it.

Mmm read it Rayna, looks like a couple of bad experiences makes him think that all filipinas are the same.

Well, I feel quite sorry for him having gone through that. But it still gives him no excuse to slate them all the same. After all, these are our girlfriends and wives... :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Terpe
8th March 2014, 16:55
Why close it :Erm: For those who find it unpalatable, there are other threads available to read. As long as posts remains constructive. :smile:

:Erm::Erm::Erm:

gWaPito
8th March 2014, 17:32
:Erm::Erm::Erm:

:icon_lol:..:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Michael Parnham
8th March 2014, 17:39
A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing. :wink:

Wise words Moy! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Michael Parnham
8th March 2014, 17:41

Hear hear Rayna, thank you! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

fred
8th March 2014, 17:42
Indeed..A very interesting thread!!

Seems though,that the Solicitor is a little late for today's session!

Tomorrow perhaps?

Arthur Little
8th March 2014, 19:25
Seems though, that the Solicitor is a little late for today's session!

:gp: ... maybe he's out "soliciting" :cwm25: some :oldlady: his
own age. :biggrin:

Tomorrow perhaps?

:cwm24: ... who knows ... :anerikke: ... or even cares!

gWaPito
8th March 2014, 19:36
Mine is charging me £231 per hour :cwm25:
Money for old rope

No wonder there's so many criminals walking free

Moy
8th March 2014, 22:16
How about a life not making the same mistakes Moy? Such is human nature, some of us are hardwired to do just that.

There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to truth; not going all the way, and not starting.
:biggrin::icon_lol:

marksroomspain
8th March 2014, 22:35
Indeed..A very interesting thread!!

Seems though,that the Solicitor is a little late for today's session!

Tomorrow perhaps?

The bar's shut...:biggrin::laugher:

grahamw48
8th March 2014, 23:42
:smile:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-diB65scQU

marksroomspain
8th March 2014, 23:59
:smile:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-diB65scQU

Remember that one Graham. One of my favourites at the time. Classic...:action-smiley-081::xxgrinning--00xx3::laugher:

gWaPito
9th March 2014, 00:18
Very droll :icon_lol::xxgrinning--00xx3:

It's a good thing us Brits don't take ourselves too seriously. ..life's short enough :biggrin:

bigmac
10th March 2014, 16:35
someone has just given me a negative rep about this thread--saying "poor stuff" dunno who it was--cant find the notification now.

who was it--? fess up. ( not that i give a toss )

gWaPito
10th March 2014, 16:48
I've had 4 today Bigmac. Obviously someone who doesn't agree with us. Shame they don't say who they are. .:icon_lol::xxgrinning--00xx3:

BTW ... I've given you another rep ... try and keep hold of it this time.

grahamw48
10th March 2014, 17:15
Still waiting for mine (neg). :Erm:

Like I could give a :censored: :biggrin:

bigmac
10th March 2014, 17:47
So--with this rep system--I can give anyone a bad rep--just because I don't like them--or what they say--yet--I can remain anonymous--??

If I post something controversial--I'm big (mac) enough to take whatever comes my way.

gWaPito
10th March 2014, 19:16
That's it in a nutshell, Bigmac! :NoNo:

stevewool
10th March 2014, 20:35
Well I can say I have given 1 neg rep but that was a long ago and he has left. You really should explain why you have given a neg rep and also why you gave someone a good rep too.

I just don't reply if I don't like what I read, or have to reply if I think you are wrong.

Arthur Little
10th March 2014, 20:47
*Well I can say I have given 1 neg rep but that was a long ago and he has left

*Me too, Steve ... and AGAIN, :icon_rolleyes: the recipient is also long gone!

I just don't reply if i don't like what I read, or have to reply if I think you are wrong,

......... :gp: ... likewise! :wink:

stevewool
10th March 2014, 21:04
I've had 4 today Bigmac. Obviously someone who doesn't agree with us. Shame they don't say who they are. .:icon_lol::xxgrinning--00xx3:

BTW. ..I've given you another rep. ..try and keep hold of it :-))

you got 4 today, what for then

gWaPito
10th March 2014, 21:18
you got 4 today, what for then

The current plane crash thread.
I said something about an American drone plane taking it out.

Terpe
11th March 2014, 17:05
so--with this rep system--i can give anyone a bad rep--just because i dont like them--or what they say--?yet--i can remain anonymous--??

if i post something controversial--i'm big (mac) enough to take whatever comes my way.

It's most definitely not meant to work that way at all.

Reputation is a way of rating users contribution depending on the quality of their posts and helpfulness to others.

Reputation can be positive or negative. Depending on the above criteria.

It should NEVER be abused, and should not be used simply because you personally like or dislike someone or personally agree or disagree with something that's been said.

To give reputation click on the reputation icon (small baclk star shape) in lower greyed area within the relevant post. This will reveal a form to complete with the reputation type and the reason for giving the reputation.

Giving 'Rep' (Reputation) (both positive and negative) is meant to be done with objectivity and respect

Anyone who values their membership here would be wise to bear that it mind....

Takenoprisoners
8th March 2015, 14:37
Well as it was me who started this post off, I will end it,
Nothing much has changed in the 4yrs I been married living in uk with a filipina wife, she still lives for the day she either wins the lottery(yeah right).. or when (as she sends all her money home plus extra from me) every week, has enough to build and ''kit out'' the house... she has land in 2 areas, as well, but her every day here is either chatting on the phone to phils, or telling me how she wants to do this or do that, (never US, ) To be honest I feel so sorry for my little boy, he will probably end up back in the philippines, he was born here knows nothing else... that will be a travesty.... but when I am dead I cannot have any say in the matter....
Anyway don't wanna bore anyone else anymore with all this.... so what will be will be, there are worse off than me.... so end of.!!!!!!

Tawi2
8th March 2015, 14:45
Hope things work out for you mate,there are quite a few bad pinays around,and I know some guys who have married one and been bled dry,others who got out of the marriage ASAP once they finally awoke to the reality of their situation,good luck in the future for both yourself and your boy :smile:

Terpe
8th March 2015, 15:56
On the other side of the coin, I spent a few years helping out the many Filipina wives who once here in UK found out they had been 'conned' into an abusive environment by low-life :censored: wanting only sex slave maids :cwm23:

stevewool
8th March 2015, 16:41
On the other side of the coin, I spent a few years helping out the many Filipina wives who once here in UK found out they had been 'conned' into an abusive environment by low-life :censored: wanting only sex slave maids :cwm23:

I have seen that too, walk in with both eyes open ,

Michael Parnham
8th March 2015, 17:15
the only thing i would get rid of is those life insurance policies, you may meet your maker before you know if you dont :biggrin:

Best suggestion yet!:xxgrinning--00xx3: