PDA

View Full Version : Can't Log In

Harry T
26th February 2014, 14:45
My cuz,s friend Anjelie has registered on here, but she tells me she cant log in, any help please?

Terpe
26th February 2014, 15:22
My cuz,s friend Anjelie has registered on here, but she tells me she cant log in, any help please ?

There's no Anjelie listed as registered that I can find
Maybe her registration wasn't complete.
Did she use a different username?

if not I suggest she register again :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur Little
26th February 2014, 15:37
There's no Anjelie listed as registered that I can find
Maybe her registration wasn't complete.
Did she use a different username?

if not I suggest she register again :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Yes, Harry ... :iagree: it's really important that your girlfriend's cousin proceeds with registration under - either her own - or ... :anerikke: ... [any] other username of her choice if she and our Respected Member, Nick (who expressed interest) are going to establish contact.

Please keep us updated. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Harry T
26th February 2014, 20:13
thanks guys, i will pass on the message.

Nick30
27th February 2014, 00:31
I've been on her facebook profile and can't add her as friend because she don't have add friend.
if it's ok.Hope she can get on here or I can p.m you my email address to pass on to her if it's ok.

Harry T
27th February 2014, 02:43
yes, if you can Pm me your email, then she can contact you..or maybe you join my Fb.. https://www.facebook.com/paul.tromans.7 but as you can see, mine doesnt have a friend request either, you need to search for Anjelie canete on Fb, and request from your search link.. Or search for me and again request from that link, at least thats how i think contact can be made. I think its bcuz i am sending the links direct from my FB, and as she is already a friend, it hasnt got request friend on there, does that make sense ?, i hope so.

fred
27th February 2014, 03:04
Just wondering Harry.. Why do some FB members not have a "friend request" button?? Is it to do with privacy settings? As you can see..I`m a real Facebook dummy!!
BTW..Im not sure if your PM feature works yet as you are still a new(ish) member..
Dont worry though..Where there`s a will there`s way!!
If she does register again just tell her to post a new thread and we will approve it ASAP..
Cheers,
Fred.

fred
27th February 2014, 03:23
yes, if you can Pm me your email, then she can contact you..or maybe you join my Fb.. https://www.facebook.com/paul.tromans.7 but as you can see, mine doesnt have a friend request either, you need to search for Anjelie canete on Fb, and request from your search link.. Or search for me and again request from that link, at least thats how i think contact can be made. I think its bcuz i am sending the links direct from my FB, and as she is already a friend, it hasnt got request friend on there, does that make sense ?, i hope so, Nick i now have anjelies email, so plz contact me, and i will pass it on, as she has requested.

I just did a quick test and that FB account still has no request friend button.. It does however have a MESSAGE button.. So there you go Nick.. Click that and send the girl a message!

grahamw48
27th February 2014, 11:00
Correct.

If she has her privacy settings to accept messages from anyone, no problem messaging her. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

raynaputi
27th February 2014, 11:55
Just wondering Harry.. Why do some FB members not have a "friend request" button?? Is it to do with privacy settings? As you can see..I`m a real Facebook dummy!!
BTW..Im not sure if your PM feature works yet as you are still a new(ish) member..
Dont worry though..Where there`s a will there`s way!!
If she does register again just tell her to post a new thread and we will approve it ASAP..
Cheers,
Fred.

You can set in Facebook who can send you a friend request. In your privacy settings, there's a question "Who can send you friend requests". It only has 2 options though, "Everyone" and "Friends of Friends".

Nick30
27th February 2014, 12:48
Thanks for all your help guys.
We got chatting on Facebook this morning before I went to work :)

Terpe
27th February 2014, 16:07

Here's hoping you both achieve what you're seeking :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Nick30
27th February 2014, 16:33
Thanks Terpe :)

Arthur Little
27th February 2014, 16:47

This is my first post on the forum today, Nick ... and I'm :BouncyHappy: delighted to read that you and Anjelie have found a way to introduce yourselves to one another. All the very BEST to you both ... you truly deserve the happiness! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Nick30
27th February 2014, 21:18
Thanks Arthur. Yes it's really nice to get to know each other.

Nick30
17th March 2014, 09:35
I'm a bit concerned about Harry T. He hasn't been here for a few days and his girlfriend is really missing him so I hope he's safe and well.