PDA

View Full Version : Trip to the Phils part 14

Alan
14th October 2007, 10:44
Hi Guys,

Sunday here. Tomorrow going to renew my visa - cos it ran out yesterday.:doh

Tuesday Hanna and I are flying up to beautiful Manila (:Erm:) so will be in touch with everyone so that we can hopefully meet for a balut and tuba. :vomit-smiley-011:

See ya soon,

Luv,

Al & Hanna

pinkbutterfly
14th October 2007, 14:07
Hi Mr. and Mrs. Alan...:)
So you mean u eat balut here? Can I join you? But I don't drink tuba...he he only san miguel beer pilsen...ohhh I almost forgot about Lambanog..that I do drink.
Im sure you will enjoy Manila, except the traffic and pollution, but its worth it..

vbkelly
14th October 2007, 14:47
Hi Guys,

Tuesday Hanna and I are flying up to beautiful Manila (:Erm:) so will be in touch with everyone so that we can hopefully meet for a balut and tuba. :vomit-smiley-011:

See ya soon,

Luv,

Al & Hanna

why this is part 14,where's the parts 3,4,5......11,12,13 hahhaha anyway goodluck to both of you

Pepe n Pilar
14th October 2007, 15:00
I was also thinking of the same, why is it part 14? Anyway, enjoy your trip to Manila.

kimmi
14th October 2007, 15:11
well knowing Prof AL he has always his own ways of making us confuse with his posts..he he he

ervenescence
14th October 2007, 15:15
My hubby doesn't like balut, he never tried it but he already said yucky because of the fact that theres a lil feet and eyes of the chick there. (slurp, slurp). I don't eat balut so, I don't blame him.
He tried tuba though, when we went to my province and he was sorrounded with this lasinggero group, trying their hardest to speak the best english they got. Funny how they undertand each other, must be the effect of tuba.:D
And I once persuaded him to ate durian, he had a nibble, but he said he will never eat durian again, because it stink like feet. :omg:

Shifty-Sidney
14th October 2007, 16:36
:Erm:
Beautiful Manila? maybe i was in the wrong one.
then again some people like the centre of London too - each to their own.

Mrs Daddy
14th October 2007, 16:55
Hi Guys,

See ya soon,

Luv,

Al & Hanna

hope no penalty for your visa al as you said it ran out!Gud luck...:):xxgrinning--00xx3:

Alan
15th October 2007, 04:48
hope no penalty for your visa al as you said it ran out!Gud luck...:):xxgrinning--00xx3:

I slipped the local Police Chief a packet of Hope Menthol and he came with us to immigration. Result - no fine.

It's not what you know etc.....:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Al. :)