PDA

View Full Version : I'm Back

rhaichard
3rd March 2014, 20:05
It's been a while since my last visit to this site. I've been a bit busy this past few months because I got a job :REDancedancer08: and i just finished my 3 months' probationary period and now I'm back :Rasp:

How's everybody on here???

Welcome to all new members :xxgrinning--00xx3:

stevewool
3rd March 2014, 20:52
Did not know you had been away. :biggrin: Great news you have a job. Well done, and I am fine too :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Michael Parnham
3rd March 2014, 21:24
Pleased the job is ok, welcome back! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

joebloggs
3rd March 2014, 21:40
:xxgrinning--00xx3: Great news

Terpe
3rd March 2014, 22:30
Welcome back :Jump:

Glad to learn you're onwards and upwards :Jump:

gWaPito
4th March 2014, 01:34
It's been a while since my last visit to this site. I've been a bit busy this past few months because I got a job :REDancedancer08: and i just finished my 3 months' probationary period and now I'm back :Rasp:

Great to have you back :biggrin::REDancedancer08:

I missed you if not many of the others did :biggrin:

Great to hear you got employment. .you're on the up. .good on ya :appl:

Arthur Little
4th March 2014, 03:00
It's been a while since my last visit to this site.

:Hellooo: ... welcome back, "stranger"! :biggrin:

First, can I ask if you've managed to find a nice young man for your cousin yet? During your last visit you'd been "on the lookout" :cwm25: ... so to speak, and I just wondered if you've had any luck with that quest.

I've been a bit busy this past few months because I got a job :REDancedancer08: and i just finished my 3 months' probationary period and now I'm back :Rasp:

:yeahthat:'s perfectly understandable, Rhaich ... GREAT news :Jump: ... very well done! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

:wink: ... "hunky dory", as we :Kilt: say up here in Bonnie Scotland. And I'm sure our new members will appreciate your kind welcome, :thankyou:

gWaPito
4th March 2014, 03:02
I was wondering the same Arthur :biggrin:

Arthur Little
4th March 2014, 03:38
I was wondering the same Arthur :biggrin:

Ahh ... great minds ... !! :biggrin:

stevie c
4th March 2014, 09:23
Welcome back congrats on finding employment

grahamw48
4th March 2014, 10:53
Welcome back....and good to hear that you're getting on in life here. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

rhaichard
4th March 2014, 21:57
my cousin already found her lifetime partner but not English .. she now lives in Qatar :grosyeux:

rhaichard
4th March 2014, 21:58
Great to have you back :biggrin::REDancedancer08:

I missed you if not many of the others did :biggrin:

Great to hear you got employment. .you're on the up. .good on ya :appl:
at least someone misses me :icon_lol:

rhaichard
4th March 2014, 22:00
Welcome back....and good to hear that you're getting on in life here. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

getting used to it now... and im getting used to having my own money :xxgrinning--00xx3: so hubby cant stop me when i want to buy some crap for my self

alanp
4th March 2014, 23:02
We'll done for finding a job rhichard

gWaPito
4th March 2014, 23:14
my cousin already found her lifetime partner but not English .. she now lives in Qatar :grosyeux:

If her lifetime partner dont work out..tell her, she can always give me a nod :xxgrinning--00xx3:

rhaichard
9th March 2014, 08:08
If her lifetime partner dont work out..tell her, she can always give me a nod :xxgrinning--00xx3:

ohhh dear :doh
where were you when she needed a brit ???? :xxaction-smiley-047

rhaichard
9th March 2014, 08:09
We'll done for finding a job rhichard

thanks ... after finding a job .. i need to find a house now :bigcry::bigcry: stress not leaving me alone

gWaPito
10th March 2014, 02:40
ohhh dear :doh
where were you when she needed a brit ???? :xxaction-smiley-047

I was miserably married at the time :icon_lol::xxgrinning--00xx3: Still, better late than never ha ????

rhaichard
11th March 2014, 09:59
I was miserably married at the time :icon_lol::xxgrinning--00xx3: Still, better late than never ha ????

:grosyeux::grosyeux::grosyeux::grosyeux:

gWaPito
11th March 2014, 15:03
Here's the whole sorry story...like you do :biggrin:

http://filipinaroses.com/showthread.php/46402-My-wife-wants-me-to-leave-our-home

Goin' through the Divorce bit now...it should prove just as much fun, (NOT). I'll update the thread as and when

grahamw48
11th March 2014, 16:21
Reminds me...been 8 years now...must pick up my decree nicey wotsit sometime. :Erm:

rhaichard
27th March 2014, 10:41
Here's the whole sorry story...like you do :biggrin:

http://filipinaroses.com/showthread.php/46402-My-wife-wants-me-to-leave-our-home

Goin' through the Divorce bit now...it should prove just as much fun, (NOT). I'll update the thread as and when

What a sad story :NoNo:

gWaPito
27th March 2014, 10:51
It's happened/happening to lots of us. Some are more vocal that others. Life goes on :smile:. Thanks for taking the time to read it. :xxgrinning--00xx3: