PDA

View Full Version : peso rate

stevewool
4th March 2014, 21:39
Just sent some cash over to the phils, we used World Remit and the rate i got was 73.4 plus a charge of £6.90 to send it,
Hope Ems dad is a happy chappy when he wakes up

alanp
4th March 2014, 21:47
My wife just sent money to her mum via cbngrupo the rate was p74.75

Slip
4th March 2014, 21:49
I'm currently trying to find someone who will change a few hundred pounds up here for when I go, but they are only offering around 67 peso to the £

Michael Parnham
4th March 2014, 21:52
I'm currently trying to find someone who will change a few hundred pounds up here for when I go, but they are only offering around 67 peso to the £

Just change it at the airport in Philippines when you arrive! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Moy
4th March 2014, 21:59
i just send now and its zerofees :biggrin::biggrin: worldremit

stevewool
4th March 2014, 22:14
i just send now and its zerofees :biggrin::biggrin: worldremit

FREE :yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes:

stevewool
4th March 2014, 22:14
Just change it at the airport in Philippines when you arrive! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Best advice ever :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Moy
4th March 2014, 22:15
FREE :yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes:
yes in all countries :biggrin::wink:

stevewool
4th March 2014, 22:16
well i got 10% of the cost , so i am happy, its better then western union anyday

chiechie
4th March 2014, 22:22
how can you send it free Moy? :)

Moy
4th March 2014, 22:24
how can you send it free Moy? :)

type zerofees when you see on the site...but it dont last long i guess for zerofees...try during morning...

chiechie
4th March 2014, 22:42
ohhhh...thanks! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Michael Parnham
5th March 2014, 13:50
ohhhh...thanks! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

No, just type "Add another £100,000 to my account" that would be better! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

grahamw48
5th March 2014, 14:14

The only pesos I take IN to the Phils are the ones I was left with previous trip.

I just change enough at the moneychanger on the way out of the airport building to pay for a taxi to my hotel, and perhaps for the hotel first night, then change some more (£s) at a moneychanger near the hotel, next day. Better rate than the airport, and certainly MUCH better than anything you'll get in the UK.

Terpe
5th March 2014, 18:36
I've always found that the exchange rates at the airport exit to be very reasonable.
Not the very best, maybe, but highly comparable and not a rip off.

Depends how much Peso cash you've got in your pocket and how easy it is to find another reasonable exchange opportunity. Minimise risks.

Slip
5th March 2014, 18:51
I aim to load up my Caxton card, I just wanted a couple of hundred pounds to see me ok for the initial couple of days.

stevie c
5th March 2014, 19:01
The only pesos I take IN to the Phils are the ones I was left with previous trip.

I just change enough at the moneychanger on the way out of the airport building to pay for a taxi to my hotel, and perhaps for the hotel first night, then change some more (£s) at a moneychanger near the hotel, next day. Better rate than the airport, and certainly MUCH better than anything you'll get in the UK.

That's exactly what me & Florsel do Graham :xxgrinning--00xx3: