PDA

View Full Version : 5 weeks

rosedave07
14th October 2007, 15:26
Hello Everyone.

Firstly i just want to say thank you.

Thank you becaused this site(forum) was a very big help for us.

This forum was seen by my future esposo( maybe nearly 2 months now to be legally married)

I read a lot of story about the visa application that some of the filipina made.
On the first i was very envy specially to the filipina that get their visa in like 6 weeks and seven weeks.

My application made last August 13 of this year. And it was a big suprise that i receive my visa not having an interviewed by the embassy last October 8,2007(monday) 5 weeks to be exact

We was very happy and now excited to see each other again. I already resign on my work and now having my rest and be ready to be a full time wife to my asawa.

Thank you guys, and i want to thank the lord above for letting us to see each other again

To all the ladies there who still wait for their visa to come. My advised is to pray and always thank god.

I am coming now to him and we were going to build a big family together.

To my esposo i will not gain confidence about the visa application if your not here by my side.

To you dave my asawa THE ONLY THING THAT I AM GOING TO SAY TO YOU IS

MAHAL NA MAHAL KITA .

I am coming

Rose ann Thomas:)

rosedave07
14th October 2007, 15:27
Hei guys i just send my appilcation last August 30

kimmi
14th October 2007, 15:30
hi rosdave07,

welcome to the forum and congratulations for ur successful visa application..

wow 5weeks is really too fast, i hope mine will be successful too..
so when are u going in UK?

God bless and take care..

Kimmi

rosedave07
14th October 2007, 15:32
Firstly I would like to say that I have been reading all prevoius posts in preparation for my fiancee's visa application, and they have been a great source of information and guidance for us. Thank you all.

My fiancee Rose submitted her application on the 30th of August, and the visa arrived on the 8th of October, having been mailed out on the 4th. Rose was ( hei guys this is the thing that my esposo want to post but he didnt finish it so its better to post first) he.......he...........

Love you dave

pinkbutterfly
14th October 2007, 15:32
Ayyyyyy kainggit ka naman Rose....:)

rosedave07
14th October 2007, 15:34
Hi Ms. Kimmy

I will be leaving this week. I will not going to tell the exact date.

Kimmie more power and god bless you

rosedave07
14th October 2007, 15:35
Hi Ms. Pink butterfly

Yes haba ng hair ko noh

na my esposo said that i was beutiful indeed he.he.......

kapal ng muks eh

kimmi
14th October 2007, 15:36
its ok if u dont tell the exact date..he he he

I am glad that there's another successful visa story here..:)

rosedave07
14th October 2007, 15:37
Hei Dont envy me. Maybe in time you will get it. just have faith on god and ask and thank on his blessing.

kimmi
14th October 2007, 15:40
We are happy for u..Goodluck and God bless..

rosedave07
14th October 2007, 15:40
Kimms.

Actually when i was reading this site about the visa application made by some of the filipina who been succesfully get it in 6 weeks or more i also get envy on me.

Caused i miss him so much, I miss my very hansome asawa, and we were only see each other in the chat room, laugh, cry

So now that i get it i was very thankful to all the people here who lift up me to think that i can get my visa.

I will keep in touch with you kimm

Hei where did you past your application?

rosedave07
14th October 2007, 15:41
no kim that not you i pertain about the envy things

that ms. pink butterfly

pinkbutterfly
14th October 2007, 15:44
how i wish it would be me ..:bigcry:
thats why I never stop flying here :NoNo:...so I could land somewhere that's really meant to be my final abode.......:Brick:
Rose..its not a matter of having kapal muks (thick face) here...its just the feeling of being loved, cared of, and being the only apple of dave's eyes...:cwm3:
The best of everything for both of you...:)

kimmi
14th October 2007, 15:44
I submitted my application Last Sept. 27, 2007.

pinkbutterfly
14th October 2007, 15:50
ur also leaving kimmi? for fiancee again? :Brick::Brick::bigcry::bigcry:
i'll give you the floor to be next kimmi....pass mo na ako...ha ha la pa prince charming ko eh........:D

kimmi
14th October 2007, 15:53
sis i hope it will be successful coz Ive just submitted..:)

if u want i can share with u some websites and some friends who are also looking for loving and nice filipinas..PM me if ure interested..

rosedave07
14th October 2007, 16:00
Hi Kimms and Pink Butterfly

Maybe i passed the application on having put the best answer to the test questionniaire that written in the application. All the things there is similar to one another that the ECO will see that how much i love my future husband to be.

YEs i love him so much , even i will going to sacrifice my work here

Maybe that the rule of love.

Mahal na mahal ko sya guys

pinkbutterfly
14th October 2007, 16:06
:Erm: :NoNo: oopssss i still don't know how to have access to the PM options here....silly me u know...:doh

Mrs Daddy
14th October 2007, 16:09
Another successful visa Congrats rosedave and Goodluck kimmi and to you pinkbutterfly kahit blue ka.hehehe dont you worry your time will come soon as what rosedave said just pray ka lang and in time God will grant your prayers!:)

pinkbutterfly
14th October 2007, 16:27
:NoNo: I was once a pink butterfly :huepfen024: ....then I passed by a car paint shop, then i just made a stop over on top of the pink cadillac emblem:love: just to watch how this painter gotta to change the color of a pink cadillac to blue...then suddenly i felt something showered me like a starch spray..kinda sticky tho" but smells nice...coz the painter thought that i was part of the cadillac emblem like those of the philippine jeepney decors with horses on top of the hood... and so that :action-smiley-081: painter included me...in his artwork...then suddenly the newly painted caddilac sped off..and i was left flying n flapping in the air...:huepfen024: that's the story of the pink butterfly...always left behind in all aspects of life....:bigcry:
TWEET!! TWEET!!! TWEET!!!

Bridget
14th October 2007, 16:29
Hello Everyone.

This forum was seen by my future esposo( maybe nearly 2 months now to be legally married)

I read a lot of story about the visa application that some of the filipina made.
On the first i was very envy specially to the filipina that get their visa in like 6 weeks and seven weeks.

My application made last August 13 of this year. And it was a big suprise that i receive my visa not having an interviewed by the embassy last October 8,2007(monday) 5 weeks to be exact

We was very happy and now excited to see each other again. I already resign on my work and now having my rest and be ready to be a full time wife to my asawa.

Thank you guys, and i want to thank the lord above for letting us to see each other again

To all the ladies there who still wait for their visa to come. My advised is to pray and always thank god.

To my esposo i will not gain confidence about the visa application if your not here by my side.

MAHAL NA MAHAL KITA .

I am coming

Congratulations Rosedave!
Surely you will love UK. My tips :do not eat the yellow snow.. hehehe.. If you love filipino dishes such as sinigang and longanisa, dont forget to bring sinigang mix and longanisa mix.
Wow, goody good to hear another successful visa application. Mine will be lodge maybe this month as Im just waiting for my fiance`s supporting letter and other updated documents from him. Your successful application gives us courage . Anyway, goodluck to both of you and enjoy your journey to the UK. My first time travel to the UK I took Cathay Pacific and it was a long flight Mla via HK to London. I get bored. So on my next travel I took Gulf Air Mla via Muscat then Abu Dhabi to London. Two stops it was a long journey but the flight was full of filipinos so it was more enjoyable. Anyway,the timing of your trip to UK reminds me of my first time landed in Heathrow it was somewhere in October 2 years ago. It was a bit cold for us that came from the tropical side of the world. You will be amazed with the Motorways as if those golden leaves of trees waving to welcome you. About giving up of your job to be with your hubby, well youre not alone, tita. Same here, I gave up my work, too to have time to process my visa application and will have more time with my family before I settle to the UK. Well as you said thats the rule of love.

KeithD
14th October 2007, 17:14
Mass exodus to the UK :yikes: ......every one shuffle up so we can fit a few more in :icon_lol:

andypaul
14th October 2007, 17:26
Mass exodus to the UK :yikes: ......every one shuffle up so we can fit a few more in :icon_lol:

The worlds population can fit on to the isle of wight so we should be ok but the wait for the ferry might take some time.

ervenescence
14th October 2007, 17:32
Squeeze 'em in.

KeithD
14th October 2007, 19:32
Squeeze 'em in.

....you say that to hubby!!! :omg:

JAMZ
14th October 2007, 20:08
Hi Rose, Congrats! Lovely couple you are! Meant to be...

charlwill
14th October 2007, 22:32
Welcome, Rose and my congratulations to you.

LEAHnew
15th October 2007, 07:12
Congratulation Rosedave07 and Applemonkey:Hellooo::Hellooo: Goodluck and have a wonderful life together:)
I hope I got the screen name right :doh:

vbkelly
15th October 2007, 09:05
Hello Everyone.

MAHAL NA MAHAL KITA .

I am coming

wow thats the good news, congratulation rose and thomas:Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:

rosedave07
15th October 2007, 12:39
Thank you all

i will give you update when i am there

rosedave07
15th October 2007, 12:43
Hei mS. Bridget

When i proceess my application i still didnt take my resigantion. i just passed my resigantion and the date i put there is october 2007. so it was very luckily that i made it this month

Thanks for the wonderful advised of my esposo