PDA

View Full Version : Act you age

stevewool
16th March 2014, 18:24
Well they say you must act your age and today i have not,

I have been out nearly all this time since just after 8am in the garden, pruning this and that, moving this over there and splicing plants too,

Getting ready to clean the decking. Cleaned out the shed, you name it i have done it, but now i feel my age, the aches and back pain, i should not have done all this at my age, its a young uns game this is , i should just watch :smile:

stevie c
16th March 2014, 18:30
Steve i know how you feel i have to power wash ny decking tomorrow :doh

stevewool
16th March 2014, 18:32
TOMORROW never comes Steve, :xxgrinning--00xx3:

tiger31
16th March 2014, 18:59
a good massage by Ems will do the trick :smile:

bigmac
16th March 2014, 19:04
gardening is now but a distant nightmare for me--never again hopefully

Michael Parnham
16th March 2014, 19:17
Well they say you must act your age and today i have not,

I have been out nearly all this time since just after 8am in the garden, pruning this and that, moving this over there and splicing plants too,

Getting ready to clean the decking . cleaned out the shed, you name it i have done it, but now i feel my age, the aches and back pain , i should not have done all this at my age, its a young uns game this is , i should just watch :smile:

Well done Steve, rep on its way! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Michael Parnham
16th March 2014, 19:19
a good massage by Ems will do the trick :smile:

Well said! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Moy
16th March 2014, 23:12
have done it, but now i feel my age, the aches and back pain, i should not have done all this at my age,

you're really just a little kid inside.:biggrin::wink:

stevewool
16th March 2014, 23:16
thats the problem Moy inside i am a kid, its the outside that just cannot keep up now i thinks

grahamw48
16th March 2014, 23:47
I rode my bicycle really fast today AND shouted at these old ladies (well, about my age) to please GET OFF the cycle track :xxaction-smiley-047 (in a jokey sort of way :Cuckoo:).

I also tidied my garage up and chucked loads of junk out. :smile:

Arthur Little
16th March 2014, 23:58
I also tidied my garage up and chucked loads of junk out. :smile:

................................. :xxgrinning--00xx3: ... well~"shed", :REGamblMoney01HL1: Graham!