PDA

View Full Version : when can u say that a woman is irresistible?

pinkbutterfly
15th October 2007, 18:44
...just curious here :rolleyes:

Gie
15th October 2007, 18:46
Hmmm should men answer this?:D

pinkbutterfly
15th October 2007, 18:50
:D:xxgrinning--00xx3::Erm:

Gie
15th October 2007, 18:52
Attention: Where are the men here?hmmmm:Erm:

jhoiz
15th October 2007, 18:58
Hmmm..surely this is not cuz men doesn't seem to notice...hey lovely blokes out there!!!!answer please :cwm12:

ginapeterb
15th October 2007, 20:08
When she tells me "Honey we have a problem, I just won 4.6 Mllion pounds on the national lottery last night"

"You have to advise me...on what to do !"

bigtombowski
15th October 2007, 21:08
haHAHA

a woman becomes irresistible when she acts like a dignified queen, though humble, and treats her man like a king.

that's irresistible.

tom

Shifty-Sidney
15th October 2007, 21:11
An irresistable woman is the one that is your best friend, your shoulder to cry on, funny, independant and is happy to let you cook and share the chores.
Yes, its true - some men really believe in treating girls as equals and with respect.

Confushous (sorry i cannot spell his name) say.... when the going gets tough, the tough go shopping!:icon_lol:

bigtombowski
15th October 2007, 21:41
nice one mark :)

u are a good example of modern man at his finest

baboyako
15th October 2007, 22:17
looks good
smells good
tastes good
feels good
sounds good
and :censored: good

:xxgrinning--00xx3:

bigtombowski
15th October 2007, 22:22
what about the heart? what about the soul of a person???????

baboyako
15th October 2007, 23:14
what about the heart? what about the soul of a person???????

thats the bit that costs so much and takes so much effort to win once she has you hooked :NoNo:

bigtombowski
15th October 2007, 23:28
sounds very cynical :(

kimmi
16th October 2007, 03:20
wow its nice to know the ideas of our mates here..:)

fred
16th October 2007, 03:40
sounds very cynical :(

Sounds like a very honest assessment to me Tom..

Pepe n Pilar
16th October 2007, 05:58
An irresistable woman is the one that is your best friend, your shoulder to cry on, funny, independant and is happy to let you cook and share the chores.
Yes, its true - some men really believe in treating girls as equals and with respect.

Confushous (sorry i cannot spell his name) say.... when the going gets tough, the tough go shopping!:icon_lol:

Confucius.... I like that saying.....:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Pepe n Pilar
16th October 2007, 06:01
Men has different views on how they say "she is irresistible"!!!!:):):)

gracia143
16th October 2007, 06:36
looks good
smells good
tastes good
feels good
sounds good
and :censored: good

:xxgrinning--00xx3:

that's good:D

Yossarian
16th October 2007, 08:04
Confushous (sorry i cannot spell his name)

Here you go, Mark :icon_lol:

孔夫子

Gie
16th October 2007, 11:11
:DHmmmm, remember that song called "Simply Irresistible"

kimmi
16th October 2007, 11:12
hey Ate Grace, ur avatar is really one good example of a woman that is irresistable..:)

fred
16th October 2007, 12:28
:ARsurrender:

kimmi
16th October 2007, 12:46
oh fred why u are surrendering?

dave65
16th October 2007, 14:10
a woman is irresistable when she still loves her guy despite his faults and limitations. Having a fillipna wife (ie wonderful, intelligent loving and devoted wife) has been such a revalation to me i just wish i had done it years ago

fred
16th October 2007, 14:26
oh fred why u are surrendering?

Sorry...I read your post and looked at Gie`s avatar. My mistake!!
Gie..Thats one scary avatar you have there!!:cwm24:

pinkbutterfly
16th October 2007, 20:37
thanks guys for ur views here :xxgrinning--00xx3:..as much as I would like to thank the ladies here :Hellooo:....now i've found out that there's more ladies here than guys...:doh

Another thing for Gie here...just wondering what is the guy holding in ur avatar? is that a wallet? a passport? a marriage license? an airticket? or his credit cards bills....or should i say an annulment papers

i love looking at ur avatar here :)

kimmi
17th October 2007, 01:17
its ok Fred, like u and pinkbutterfly I am curious too about Gie's avatar..

it seems that a guy is holding something like an ATm which he wanted to give to his wife..but i wonder if i am correct since it says there an International Symbol of Marriage. the husband is giving his paychecks/atm/salary to her wife..

and speaking of salary...i just wanna ask something about it..coz me and my friend wanted some enlightenment about this one..hope Boss Keith understand why I dont open it as a new thread..

here in the Phils. the husband will give his salary to his wife and the wife is in charge for budgetting, groceries, and payments let's say for a week or for a month it depends..

just want to know if it is also the same practice in a british family?or british culture?or the husband and wife has an equal rights with this one?or its just the husband who will take in charge with money matters and then the wife will just ask everytime she needs something..

pls help..:)

fred
17th October 2007, 06:16
Thats a tough question with no standard answer.
My wife is an accountant so it didnt take her long to take charge!
Actually Im glad she does all that mundane stuff..
It does get a bit much though when I have to ask for pocket money for things like beer and so on!

A lot of English women (including my mother) get an allowance that covers everything for the week including bills etc..If she does well with the weekly budget then she pockets the rest.
Some men just hand out their wages each week and leave it to the Mrs to sort out everything...
Best for individual couples to sort financial budgeting/bill paying responsibilities early on in relations as it may be harder to change at a later date depending on the characters involved..
If both have an ounce of common sense then this is not a hard thing to accomplish..
It is however vital that everything is clear early on as many couples split over things like money management..
Crazy,but true.

Gie
17th October 2007, 08:05
Sorry...I read your post and looked at Gie`s avatar. My mistake!!
Gie..Thats one scary avatar you have there!!:cwm24:

Fred:D I find my avatar funny lolz!:icon_lol:

Gie
17th October 2007, 08:08
thanks guys for ur views here :xxgrinning--00xx3:..as much as I would like to thank the ladies here :Hellooo:....now i've found out that there's more ladies here than guys...:doh

Another thing for Gie here...just wondering what is the guy holding in ur avatar? is that a wallet? a passport? a marriage license? an airticket? or his credit cards bills....or should i say an annulment papers

i love looking at ur avatar here :)

Ate Pink, hmmmm, I am not sure sis, I think its a credit/debit card! Looks like the husband was saying please take this card and go shopping and stop nagging me!:icon_lol:

Gie
17th October 2007, 08:11
its ok Fred, like u and pinkbutterfly I am curious too about Gie's avatar..

it seems that a guy is holding something like an ATm which he wanted to give to his wife..but i wonder if i am correct since it says there an International Symbol of Marriage. the husband is giving his paychecks/atm/salary to her wife..

and speaking of salary...i just wanna ask something about it..coz me and my friend wanted some enlightenment about this one..hope Boss Keith understand why I dont open it as a new thread..

here in the Phils. the husband will give his salary to his wife and the wife is in charge for budgetting, groceries, and payments let's say for a week or for a month it depends..

just want to know if it is also the same practice in a british family?or british culture?or the husband and wife has an equal rights with this one?or its just the husband who will take in charge with money matters and then the wife will just ask everytime she needs something..

pls help..:)

Kimmi, its an ATM card I think lolz!:D Hmmm, why you dont open a new topic about this?