PDA

View Full Version : Fly to England soon!

gladz
21st March 2014, 23:32
Hello guys. I am done with my cfo yesterday, was at the office at 2am to be sure i can get a slot and i was 4th in the queue. It was a long day but all worth it.

I will be flying on the 28th of this month and i am really excited to be with my husband finally and start our proper married life:smile: .No more long distance yipeeeee.I will be flying with etihad airways and will land in Manchester.

Thanks to all of you.

gladz

marksroomspain
21st March 2014, 23:51
Hello guys. I am done with my cfo yesterday, was at the office at 2am to be sure i can get a slot and i was 4th in the queue. It was a long day but all worth it.

I will be flying on the 28th of this month and i am really excited to be with my husband finally and start our proper married life:smile: .No more long distance yipeeeee.I will be flying with etihad airways and will land in manchester.

Thanks to all of you.

gladz

Deja vu:laugher:

My wife also queued at that time also god bless her also with Ethiad into Manchester and 34 weeks pregnant to boot:icon_lol:

A filipina girl I admire for their strength and endurance.

Oh forgot gladz :wink: wishing you a warm welcome to the UK...:Britain::xxgrinning--00xx3:

marga
21st March 2014, 23:55
Congratulations gladz and have a safe flight on the 28th.

gladz
22nd March 2014, 00:30
Deja vu:laugher:

My wife also queued at that time also god bless her also with Ethiad into Manchester and 34 weeks pregnant to boot:icon_lol:

A filipina girl I admire for their strength and endurance.

Oh forgot gladz :wink: wishing you a warm welcome to the UK...:Britain::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Thank you markroomspain. Time to leave the sunny Philippines soon.

grahamw48
22nd March 2014, 01:53
Congratulations, and wishing you a safe journey....on what may be the same plane I flew into Manchester on from Manila last month.

So, if you do find a £2 coin down the side of seat K51. :Erm:

mendoza82
22nd March 2014, 07:28
Congratulations, and wishing you a safe journey....on what may be the same plane I flew into Manchester on from Manila last month.

:icon_lol::icon_lol:

mendoza82
22nd March 2014, 07:29
This is it gurl!!! Have a safe trip and don't forget the tuyo...:icon_lol:I'm telling you

NoRest
22nd March 2014, 12:08
Just want to say my congratulations :smile:
Gonna be a new chapter in your life.

gladz
22nd March 2014, 16:47
Just want to say my congratulations :smile:
Gonna be a new chapter in your life.

It is NoRest and i am looking forward to it. Thank you.

stevie c
22nd March 2014, 17:33
Congrats gladz where in the uk will be your home ?

highlander01
23rd March 2014, 00:33
Safe trip & best wishes on your new life here.....:smile:

alexis
23rd March 2014, 13:59

:laughitupsmilie::laughitupsmilie::laughitupsmilie:

alexis
23rd March 2014, 14:01
Take care Glads! Hope I get mine soon, I lodged mine on 6th Feb.. Im Still waiting...................

Arjie
23rd March 2014, 18:23
congrats Gladz.:Hellooo:

gladz
25th March 2014, 06:24
Congrats gladz where in the uk will be your home ?

Hi Stevie c. I will be living in Cheshire.

gladz
25th March 2014, 06:28
Take care Glads! Hope I get mine soon, I lodged mine on 6th Feb.. Im Still waiting...................

Hi. Just be patient. Wont take long and it will be despatched.:smile:

stevie c
25th March 2014, 09:40
Hi stevie c. I will be living in Cheshire.

That's a very nice part of the UK Gladz

gladz
25th March 2014, 11:29
Thats a very nice part of the uk gladz

My husband told me so Stevie c and cant wait to experience it. BTW, where in UK do you live if I may ask?

grahamw48
25th March 2014, 12:21
At school we were always taught that Cheshire has lots of very green grass...and cows, because it rains a lot there. :smile:

songz777
25th March 2014, 19:57

I will be flying on the 28th of this month and i am really excited to be with my husband finally and start our proper married life:smile: .No more long distance yipeeeee.I will be flying with etihad airways and will land in Manchester.

Thanks to all of you.

gladz

That's really great news Gladz! I know the joy you will feel, and how your hubby will feel when he meets you at the airport :) May you have much blessing in the years ahead, :xxgrinning--00xx3:

stevie c
25th March 2014, 20:29
My husband told me so stevie c and cant wait to experience it. BTW, where in UK do you live if i may ask?

You will not be disappointed Gladz
We live in Essex

gladz
26th March 2014, 02:40
Thats really great news Gladz! I know the joy you will feel, and how your hubby will feel when he meets you at the airport :) May you have much blessing in the years ahead, :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Thank you songz777. I am very excited and can't really wait.

highlander01
27th March 2014, 11:43
All the best for your new life.....welcome to England.....:smile:

Arthur Little
27th March 2014, 14:10
Gladz ... by the time you read this message, you'll have already arrived in England and, soon afterwards, be sporting a :biggrin: on your face like the proverbial "Cheshire Cat".

Welcome in advance! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Michael Parnham
27th March 2014, 21:16
Welcome to the wonderful UK! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

gladz
31st March 2014, 03:28
Welcome to the wonderful UK! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Thanks Michael. I am loving it here :smile:

FilipinaDiver
8th April 2014, 07:53
hey gladz! what part of cheshire are you in? im in cheshire too and i dont see many pinays around here much.

gladz
8th April 2014, 08:40
hey gladz! what part of cheshire are you in? im in cheshire too and i dont see many pinays around here much.

Hiya FilipinaDiver.
We live in Crewe. Yep not a lot of pinays here.

FilipinaDiver
22nd April 2014, 20:04
That's only a 27 minute train ride away from me!!! If you're open for a coffee, I would be so glad to hop into the train. Hubby is not here this week as he's working in Germany so I'm left alone hahaha!