PDA

View Full Version : Celebration: Driving Test

Mrs.Smith
23rd March 2014, 21:02
Hi Guys,

I just passed my Driving test last Saturday, 10 days after I failed my first one. I got 5 minor faults.
I'm over the moon right now. I can drive myself now going to work.
On my first test, I got 6 minor faults and 1 serious,which is speeding. I was too nervous thats why I didn't notice that I'm pressing the accelerator too hard. So guys if you gonna have your driving test, always be mind your speed.

Terpe
23rd March 2014, 21:05
That's fantastic news .....very well done and many congratulations :Jump::Jump:

Being able to drive is a huge advantage and provides independence..you've done well. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Thanks for sharing..

stevewool
23rd March 2014, 21:13
congrats , i am trying to get Ems into driving , but she is more into shoes and bags for now

Slip
23rd March 2014, 21:25
I failed my first one for going too slow!

Michael Parnham
23rd March 2014, 21:36
Congratulations Mrs Smith! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Mrs.Smith
24th March 2014, 20:55
Thanks everyone. Was a bit surprised that I passed it. I'm quite nervous though driving on my own. I will start driving to work on Wednesday

Michael Parnham
24th March 2014, 21:46
Thanks everyone. Was a bit surprised that I passed it. I'm quite nervous though driving on my own. I will start driving to work on Wednesday

Drive carefully! :transam-front-ramai :xxgrinning--00xx3:

stevie c
24th March 2014, 21:52
Congrats :Jump:

Terpe
24th March 2014, 22:09

I remember feeling the same......despite the years ago :olddude:

Within a week I was driving down to Bournemouth....easy journey but still....

Yep, just take you time and concentrate....if you make a mistake or a wrong turn continue on until it's safe to rectify......avoid making unexpected manoeuvres (to others)

You'll be fine I'm sure ...enjoy

Arthur Little
25th March 2014, 01:50
Hi Guys,

I just passed my *Driving test last Saturday

:smile: Congratulations & well done!

You have achieved something I've never managed ... NOR did I even get around to taking *it, alas! :NoNo:

Happy - and above all - safe motoring. :drivingx:

rani
25th March 2014, 06:11
Well done :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Being a pinoy driver, hope i will pass the uk driving test :doh i am so used of over taking whenever whatever not minding road lines etc :crazy: