16th October 2007, 16:57
We're moving there for good :)

KeithD
16th October 2007, 20:58

Watch out for stray US nukes :rolleyes:

andypaul
16th October 2007, 21:30
Spent a few hours in the airport a few years back, apart from the hidden toliets up some stairs hidden away that airports toliets are holes in the ground:omg:

So you discovered your related to a kuwati royal family and worth billions?

kimmi
17th October 2007, 01:01
I am not much familiar with Kuwait, but its a moslem country right?take care always..

Goodluck Erves and God bless..

Mrs Daddy
17th October 2007, 11:27

:omg: are you serious erve?have you visited that place before?I have worked there for two years and in my own opinion I am not comfortable living there is totally different world:Erm:well,goodluck:xxgrinning--00xx3:

gracia143
17th October 2007, 11:41
Wow:D:D:D...happy trip Erve!

LEAHnew
17th October 2007, 14:07
Asalamalaykodun:doh
Happy Trip Sis....:D

charlwill
17th October 2007, 18:54
Erve, are u sure of this? just wondering.:Erm: God bless you.

KeithD
17th October 2007, 20:44
Sun, sea, sand, great weather all year, friendly people, low taxes, low prices......yep...think she'll manage :)

ervenescence
22nd October 2007, 17:37
Well its a big big decision but im still 50/50 for this. It's all up to hubby's decision, if hes going to accept the offer. If he's willing, then he have my support. :)

KeithD
22nd October 2007, 20:22
Look on the bright side, having Iraq as a neighbour has to be better than the Welsh :icon_lol:

andypaul
22nd October 2007, 21:16
Sun, sea, sand, great weather all year, friendly people, low taxes, low prices......yep...think she'll manage :)

Im sure Evre and hubby will be fine but you sure all Kuwaitis are friendly most are to brits due to Gulf war one.

But many were not so friendly to Phills from the little i saw in fact i would rather put the missus up in a thousand pound a night hotel in hk or singapore if she couldn't get a direct filght to phil and was traveling on her own and the other choice was one of the arab countries.