PDA

View Full Version : Asian women need to stop dating white men.

Jentobeharrison
30th March 2014, 16:30
What are your insights about this jealous white woman? All I can say is, I don't look like an animé.

http://thoughtcatalog.com/anne-gus/2014/03/asian-women-need-to-stop-dating-white-men/

grahamw48
30th March 2014, 16:48
JEALOUS is exactly the word. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

It's a competitive world...and a global market, to trot out today's popular mantra. :smile:

With the kind of attititude THAT woman exhibits...hmm, what is a man to do ? :Erm:

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b258/grahamw48/choices_zps9fa1c210.jpg~original

les_taxi
30th March 2014, 16:53
The one on the left :repuke:
The one on the right:Jump:

stevewool
30th March 2014, 17:07
love is blind they say,if i was single i would need to be with some of the women around here

fred
30th March 2014, 17:11
That piece of writing was written by a white MAN IMO in an attempt to describe how certain white women think!!
Personally though... I think he has issues that I`d prefer to not explore further!!:cwm25:

gWaPito
30th March 2014, 17:14
Most of us white guys aren't oil paintings so, what's our attraction :Erm:

My first wife who's white British at the age of 53 is still looking good as is my beautiful 31 year old daughter from that marriage.

They are not all dogs.

fred
30th March 2014, 17:22
Most of us white guys aren't oil paintings :Erm:

Speak for yourself!

Terpe
30th March 2014, 17:29
Quite a diatribe.
Not even eloquent or amusing.

I doubt the writer feels any better now that they've gotten that into open cyberspace.

Fred, I'm with you ..... the writer is definitely more likely to be "Angus" than "Anne Gus"

:biggrin:

Jentobeharrison
30th March 2014, 17:43
Hahahaha. I believe that she has lots of haters now and she mentioned on twitter that Asians from Boston's are hating her. Well, I wouldn't doubt. But funny how that writer generalized all asian women and wmaw relationship. She has limited knowledge

Michael Parnham
30th March 2014, 17:44
Well, my wife is the boss in our house!:76::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Rosie1958
30th March 2014, 17:46
I have to agree with Fred and Terpe :xxgrinning--00xx3: This article is ridiculous and doesn't portray the thoughts of the majority of white women ............ in the nicest possible way, we really aren't bothered by multi-race couples as we are too busy living our own lives. Each to their own :xxgrinning--00xx3:

grahamw48
30th March 2014, 23:09
I was hoping you wouldn't be upset by my (tongue in cheek) answer Rosie...as I was writing it. :icon_sorry::icon_lol:

Now we all know there are exceptions....like your gorgeous and sweet self. :xxgrinning--00xx3::wink:

Rosie1958
30th March 2014, 23:21
:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: You appear to be grovelling, Graham! Please don't worry ...... I don't have any reason to be upset by your post :xxgrinning--00xx3: :Wave:

grahamw48
30th March 2014, 23:24
Me ?
Grovel ?

Never ! :cwm25: :laugher:

marksroomspain
30th March 2014, 23:26
JEALOUS is exactly the word. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

It's a competitive world...and a global market, to trot out today's popular mantra. :smile:

With the kind of attititude THAT woman exhibits...hmm, what is a man to do ? :Erm:

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b258/grahamw48/choices_zps9fa1c210.jpg~original

The left or the right mmm let me think:Cuckoo: :laugher::do_it:

You've guessed it...:wink:

But seriously I love my lady not because she is 18 years my junior but because her beauty is from within, unique compared to a lot of western woman...just IMO...:hubbahubba::xxgrinning--00xx3:

marksroomspain
30th March 2014, 23:28
:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: You appear to be grovelling, Graham! Please don't worry ...... I don't have any reason to be upset by your post :xxgrinning--00xx3: :Wave:

Rosie a definite exception to above...:smile:

raynaputi
30th March 2014, 23:38
That so-called "writer" is a bimbo! :icon_lol:

grahamw48
30th March 2014, 23:46
I love my lady because she is 28, gorgeous, and thinks I'm marvellous. :Erm:

marksroomspain
31st March 2014, 00:01

:appl::appl::appl:

bigmarco
31st March 2014, 00:02
But the button-pushing essay wasn’t meant to be taken seriously. In fact, Anne Gus isn’t even a real person.
The woman, or rather, the man, behind the article is reportedly a Bodybuilding.com user named AryanofValhalla, who penned the post as a joke, according to Gawker.

Poor attempt at satire :NoNo:

Jentobeharrison
31st March 2014, 00:25
Honestly there are white women who are really nice and there are asians who aren't. It depends on one personality, If I were a white man and, I would also date NICE white women. That writer made that article to annoy me intentionally I guess. LOL

marksroomspain
31st March 2014, 00:57
Honestly there are white women who are really nice and there are asians who aren't. It depends on one personality, If I were a white man and, I would also date NICE white women. That writer made that article to annoy me intentionally I guess. LOL

That is so true Jen...

Myself has a white guy have always preferred the darker skin of the likes of Spanish, Italian, Asian girls who I have had relationships with...

I don't know what it is with me maybe as a boy living my life mostly in Spain its what my heart desires...

I am happy with a brown eyed girl to match her blue eyed boy.

Corny lol :laugher:

gWaPito
31st March 2014, 01:06

The writer got the result he wanted..Publicity

Jentobeharrison
31st March 2014, 02:52
Indeed. Hahaha.

Jentobeharrison
31st March 2014, 02:57
I have posted it on facebook and linked it to my fiance, my fiance commented

"I think she made some good points, and ive just realised that i dont really like you, its just an illness. I am off to find a fat unemployed st. helens' girls instead"

LOOOOOL

Iani
2nd April 2014, 21:52
She (he?) said "you people".

I'd like to witness her saying that to a group of black americans. Then sit back and wait for the reaction.

les_taxi
2nd April 2014, 21:54
She (he?) said "you people".

I'd like to witness her saying that to a group of black americans. Then sit back and wait for the reaction.

Holy ....-you people to Black Americans:yikes:

Michael Parnham
3rd April 2014, 06:19

Same here!:xxgrinning--00xx3: