PDA

View Full Version : nightmare neighbours bext door

stevewool
1st April 2014, 21:01
What utter scum, i have just watched this and i think i did get away very lucky with the t------s that now have moved from next door,
Why does it take so long to get rid if people who make others suffer, there must be new rules to stop this happening,

Michael Parnham
1st April 2014, 21:20
What utter scum, i have just watched this and i think i did get away very lucky with the t------s that now have moved from next door,
Why does it take so long to get rid if people who make others suffer, there must be new rules to stop this happening,

I've also just watched the same program, I've never come across people like that Steve, find it hard to believe such people exist!:Erm:

Rosie1958
1st April 2014, 22:02
I watched the TV programme too and felt so sorry for the victims of noisy neighbours. I've had my share of sleepless nights in the past due to other people's inconsideration and selfishness, but nothing like the torture screened tonight. I live in a detached house and could never go back to living in a property with a shared adjoining wall ............ :NoNo::NoNo::NoNo:

grahamw48
1st April 2014, 22:43
I'm the same Rosie...detached house.

It costs me a lot of money, but well worth it for the freedom of being able to make a lot of noise, but not have to suffer it in return. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

In previous houses with (potentially) noisy neighbours, they soon got the message that I wasn't one to be bullied, after treating them to a bit of Black Sabbath or similar at number 11 on the dial of my invariably powerful sound system. ....as soon as they 'started' that game. :smile: