PDA

View Full Version : Visit Visa delay Manila hub

jhen1230
1st April 2014, 22:51
Hi everyone

Just for info about the visa processing times in Manila.
My mum and daughter applied for a Family Visit Visa and lodged in their application at VFS a month ago and their visa is still under process.

We contacted VFS and VFS forwarded our query to the British High Commission and received an email from the visa section saying that my mum's visa still needs further processing and advise us that according to their service standards it is still in their acceptable timeframe.

For non settlement application 98% within 3 weeks...

100% within 12 weeks..

We have never expected it to be this long.

Keep you updated as I know some of the forum members and/or family applied after my mum.

mymy1921
2nd April 2014, 04:45
Oh wow, that's too long, we just lodged ours yesterday for a family of 4, hope they will decide quickly :biggrin: so our kids school vacation will not be wasted... we just have to wait and pray :icon_sorry:

jane2009
2nd April 2014, 11:14
My sister applied Family Visit Visa last year and it took four weeks to get approved. :smile:

alanp
22nd May 2014, 14:50
My wife applied for her mum's visit visa on the 2nd May. Got her visa today - took 3 weeks - so now busy booking flights and sorting out her travel insurance

Terpe
22nd May 2014, 15:50
My wife applied for her mum's visit visa on the 2nd May. Got her visa today - took 3 weeks - so now busy booking flights and sorting out her travel insurance

Happy days ahead ........congrats

Arthur Little
23rd May 2014, 01:43
My wife applied for her mums visit visa on the 2nd May. Got her visa today - took 3 weeks - so now busy booking flights and sorting out her travel insurance

Great news about your mother-in-law's visa, Alan ... congratulations! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Baruk
23rd May 2014, 08:43
Hi, my visit visa took 2 weeks last year :smile: