PDA

View Full Version : Presentation of supporting documents

cherrieclifford
11th April 2014, 17:36
Thanks to the threads that I have read regarding the organizing of documents. It helped me a lot since I was planning to organize my documents into a folder with sleeves.. I am just wondering how will I present those cards that me and my husband exchange to each other?? shall I take photos of it and just print it or shall I just put them in an envelope?? your thoughts please. THANKS :smile::smile:

rani
11th April 2014, 18:39
Just put it in an envelope :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Terpe
11th April 2014, 20:00
Thanks to the threads that I have read regarding the organizing of documents. It helped me a lot since I was planning to organize my documents into a folder with sleeves.. I am just wondering how will I present those cards that me and my husband exchange to each other?? shall I take photos of it and just print it or shall I just put them in an envelope?? your thoughts please. THANKS :smile::smile:

Please do be sure to photocopy everything you submit for your own records. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

sheriel
11th April 2014, 20:13
Cherrie our friend ask what is the photo requirements for Visa, I thought only for passport, I don't know, as you know she is preparing for Spouse Visa :xxgrinning--00xx3:

sheriel
11th April 2014, 21:03
Any ideas as to CherrieAlan Cliffords Question to us :cwm25:

Jentobeharrison
12th April 2014, 02:14
Passport pictures 45mm x 35 mm (most recent within 1 month)

(cream or light grey background)

cherrieclifford
12th April 2014, 08:54
Just put it in an envelope :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Thanks Rani. God bless :)

cherrieclifford
12th April 2014, 08:58
Thanks for the reminder Sir Terpe.. I will make sure I have copy of everything. :smile:

cherrieclifford
12th April 2014, 09:00
Thanks John for the help.. Regards to Sheriel.. :)

cherrieclifford
12th April 2014, 09:05
Passport pictures 45mm x 35 mm (most recent within 1 month)

(cream of light grey background)

Thanks for your reply. Do u know any photoshop?? coz im only seeing photoshops that offer picture taking for us visa, canada and japan. Ive never seen one that can provide the requirements for passport sized for uk visa.. As ive read theres also size requirement of the face within the picture. thanks a lot

Jentobeharrison
12th April 2014, 09:10
Thanks for your reply. Do u know any photoshop?? coz im only seeing photoshops that offer picture taking for us visa, canada and japan. Ive never seen one that can provide the requirements for passport sized for uk visa.. As ive read theres also size requirement of the face within the picture. thanks a lot

For my first visa before, I went to Great Image, then for my second application, I went to Photoline. I suggest you go to photoline because they have UK Visa passport picture guidelines in their wall.

Where does the applicant live?

Jentobeharrison
12th April 2014, 09:11
The picture is required to have cream OR light grey back ground.

cherrieclifford
12th April 2014, 09:15
great,. there's photoline in the mall thats nearest to me. I'm in Imus, Cavite.. THANKS so much :)

Terpe
12th April 2014, 09:22
Just for completeness the UKVI Photo Guidance is indicated here (https://www.gov.uk/photos-for-passports)

cherrieclifford
12th April 2014, 09:46
Just for completeness the UKVI Photo Guidance is indicated here (https://www.gov.uk/photos-for-passports)

:xxgrinning--00xx3: THANKS Mr. Terpe :)

aprilmaejon
12th April 2014, 17:21

What I did with the proof of genuine relationship documents like cards and letters, I took a picture of them all and only sent one or a couple of originals. They returned it all after they grant my visa.

cherrieclifford
13th April 2014, 16:51
What I did with the proof of genuine relationship documents like cards and letters, I took a picture of them all and only sent one or a couple of originals. They returned it all after they grant my visa.

Thanks for the idea.. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

cherrieclifford
13th April 2014, 16:56
:xxgrinning--00xx3: THANKS Mr. Terpe :)

Sir Terpe , is my formula correct??
(Average income + dla) - (income support + bills + housing cost)

and the outcome should be 0 or greater than 0.

Terpe
14th April 2014, 17:53
Sir Terpe , is my formula correct??
(Average income + dla) - (income support + bills + housing cost)

and the outcome should be 0 or greater than 0.

Hi Cherrie,

Please just call me Peter.....:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Now, to your question....If this is in support of 'adequate maintenance' due to exemption from Financial Requirements then I'd very kindly suggest you follow the UKVI method for setting out a calculation which is :-

A – B ≥ C

Where:-
A is the total income (after deduction of any tax and NI contributions)
B is total costs of housing (after deduction of rent & council tax)
C is the amount of Income Support an equivalent British family of the same size can receive

Once you begin to transpose formulae and present differently from that which UKVI are expecting you run the risk of causing confusion and potential delays or errors on the part of the ECO and/or caseworkers.

Avoid averaging of income and don't include bills. Just follow the UKVI calculation.

You need to arrive at an amount which is equal to or greater than Income Support which is currently £113.70 for a couple over 18

If you can't meet that Income Support amount any application may fall for refusal.

Hope that helps to clarify

cherrieclifford
15th April 2014, 09:44
Hi Cherrie,

Please just call me Peter.....:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Now, to your question....If this is in support of 'adequate maintenance' due to exemption from Financial Requirements then I'd very kindly suggest you follow the UKVI method for setting out a calculation which is :-

A – B ≥ C

Where:-
A is the total income (after deduction of any tax and NI contributions)
B is total costs of housing (after deduction of rent & council tax)
C is the amount of Income Support an equivalent British family of the same size can receive

Once you begin to transpose formulae and present differently from that which UKVI are expecting you run the risk of causing confusion and potential delays or errors on the part of the ECO and/or caseworkers.

Avoid averaging of income and don't include bills. Just follow the UKVI calculation.

You need to arrive at an amount which is equal to or greater than Income Support which is currently £113.70 for a couple over 18

If you can't meet that Income Support amount any application may fall for refusal.

Hope that helps to clarify

Thanks Peter..:xxgrinning--00xx3: I'll just not include my computation then..it isn't necessary to include one, isn't it?? ,my appointment will be tomorrow. My husbands income is not fixed because of the overtime that he is getting which is not fixed as well per fortnight. As what I have read if the income is not fixed then they will calculate for the average income. Is that right? Council rent as well is not of fixed amount since they're computing it according to the salary. Council people told us that it will always vary. So, that's why I cannot make the computation.