PDA

View Full Version : Ok, time is running out

Slip
13th April 2014, 21:01
I leave for Philippines in little over 3 weeks time and my head is spinning. I am getting myself in a panic as I keep reading different things about what documents I need for Harlene to take with her when she submits the spouse visa application.
It seems every thread I read or every google search gives me different information....

So please can somebody list what I need, or point me in the right direction.

Would be very interested in hearing from anyone who has recently applied for the spouse visa and what they submitted with their application.

Thank you all, I really do appreciate all help :smile:

sheriel
13th April 2014, 21:08
Slip, if you can access our friend Cherrie Clifford from the forum recently, Cherrie is in a week getting all her documents for a Spouse Visa, look at her past thread on Filipina Forum some help I think she lists them :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Slip
14th April 2014, 20:58
Slip, if you can access our friend Cherrie Clifford from the forum recently, Cherrie is in a week getting all her documents for a Spouse Visa, look at her past thread on Filipina Forum some help I think she lists them :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Thank you...
I also found a checklist on another forum from someone who is in the process

Slip
14th April 2014, 21:22
Another question I would like to ask...

If I got my employer to write the required letter about my job and salary etc etc in the next week, would it still be accepted when Harlene submits the Spouse visa around end of July/early August. Or would it be wise to wait until I return and send it to Harlene with my latest bank statements and payslips in July